or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

Edit- Only the top one is available. So just $9 shipped CONUS on that one. The top one has never been worn. The middle one maybe twice. The bottom one is from J Crew and has been used a bit more. Cheers
+1
True.
I have a feeling a huge majority of items marked made in Italy, USA, UK, are made mostly in the third world. It doesn't bother me that much. I do think the quality of certain items would be better if they were entirely made in one area. I always find the AE process silly. They should just make 100% of the shoe in the DR. I am certain they would avoid some of their chronic QC issues.
Here is the thread on AE http://www.styleforum.net/t/228354/are-all-allen-edmonds-uppers-made-in-the-dominican-republic IIRC New Balance has similar issues. Some parts are manufactured outside the USA. They are more open about it though.
Common knowledge. It is done with Made in USA items too. New Balance, Allen Edmonds,...
Vintage Metal Accessories Tie Clips, Cufflinks, & Collar Bars All are $8 each if you buy two or more. $11 for just one item. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. 1. Silver Tone. 1.5" Long.- Sold 2. Gold Tone. 1.5" Long- Sold 3. Silver Tone. 1 3/8" Long. Shinny with some minor surface scratches. 4. Silver Tone. 1 5/8" Long. 5. Gold Tone. 2" Long.-Sold New Old...
Vintage Cufflinks. $8 each I you buy two or more pairs. $10 for just one pair. Some are made in USA. If you have any questions about a specific pair let me know. PM me with the #'s you want. Sold: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Cheers
Are they still making LEC items?
New Kaweco Aluminum Ballpoint Pen Made in Germany MSRP $68.00 Brushed finish and retractable tip. Comes with storage case and a replacement cartridge. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Please check my other listings as I can give better deals on multiple item purchases. Cheers