or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

NWT New JACK SPADE Slim Tie Made In USA 100% Silk. MSRP $98.00 2.75" Wide This is a great tie at an even better price. Please contact me with any questions. Cheers
NWT New Etro Bowtie Bow Tie Made In Italy 100% Silk Neiman Marcus A very nice tie here. Please pm me with any questions. Cheers
I can also go back to the source and get a size 11.5D and 8D. Pm me with any interest. I can't lower the price on these. I paid a lot and they look to be selling on eBay for much more than I am asking.
New Vintage Florsheim Imperial 5-Nail V-Cleat Wingtip 10D NOS Selling a brand new pair of vintage NOS Florsheim Imperial dress shoes. Florsheim V-Cleat 5 nail shoes come in a size 10D colored brown in a Brogue wingtip design. These dress shoes came from a now closed shoe store where they had been tried on so there are a couple of minor scuffs on the outer sole. Please view all pictures. Pm me with any questions. Cheers
$9 Ties. New & Used. All Fabrics, Widths, Brands,. Brooks, Polo, Altea, Talbott,...All are $9 each if you buy two or more. $15 for just one.Shipping is free in the CONUS.Ask for international shipping.I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash.I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash.Please check my other listings.All are in great condition unless mentioned otherwise. Ties are measured at their widest point.Cheers Brooks...
ROBERT TALBOTT Estate Men's Silk Tie Made in USA STRIPED Orange/Khaki 4" Wide This is a great tie at an even better price. Please contact me with any questions. Cheers
Allen Edmonds Sanford Black Leather Captoe Oxford Shoes 9 D Made In USA A very nice price here. A good 40% less than EBay. Please look at the pics and contact me with any questions. Cheers
Price drop on the last one.
I am having trouble moving the last few of these. I think most of my regular buyers have one already. So if you are willing to buy more than one I can cut a nice deal.
Sorry. I just noticed your post. The link doesn't work now, but the sweaters were there.