or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

That's what I am afraid of
I don't think anybody is trying to emulate or compete with J Crew. It looks like from a business perspective J Crew is doing a terrible job. I think the prices are a little worse than J Crew, but the quality is likely going to be a little bit better. I am a bit upset that they didn't add tall sizes.
DidnDidn't notice your post. I thought the thread was still dead.
It looks like it just came back http://www.landsend.com/canvas-by-lands-end/?cm_re=glb-_-global-_-hdr-modern-_-20160316-_-txt
Old post, but thanks razl. I still get pms from people asking if I can get anymore. The thing is, I have always had them listed in a thread with all my pocket squares here:http://www.styleforum.net/t/514560/wool-cotton-pocket-squares-10-25-plain-brown-herringbone/0_30I have dozens left. Mention this thread and get a 10% discount($1).Mods- It looks like this type of post is legal, but if not just delete it. Thanks!
My modest collection. I rarely wear cufflinks. Maybe once a week at most. The top two are rare 15KT Gold. The one on the bottom right are very old Kings College. The one on the bottom left are allegedly from the 1920s. I also wear vintage Swank, Hickok, political, and novelty cufflinks that I get off eBay for
Still carry everything listed before except the pencil case. These are new editions. Again most get used more than once a week. The collar stays and cufflinks are for when I get to work and notice I forgot collar stays or cufflinks. JL Lawson Spinning Top Zendure portable iPhone charger Vintage Kings College Cufflinks Royce Leather Notepad and Fisher Space Pen Kum portable scissors(fits in pencil case!) Blue Spalding High Bounce from Australia. I lost the pink one in the...
Pics of my collection. Not many SF approved brands, but I only wear 36MM or smaller. I also only wear Quartz. Mechanical watches always broke or kept poor time. I paid less than $5 for the Invicta, the Timex on the far right, and the Armani. Less than $20 for weekenders and less than $70 for the MWC, J Crew Timex, and the Wellington. The Tsovets were gifts, but I know the wife didn't pay retail. The 3 bands on the left are shell. I paid 25 cents for two of those straps....
Pic of modest collection. I had about 6 pairs at one time, but 2 pairs gave out on me and I lost another pair at the gym. With my ET Wright brown loafers and vintage Florsheim dark brown longwings I feel I have no need for anything besides maybe a tan pair of Strands or something like it in an 12.5AAAA or maybe a 13AAAA. I know they made that size at one point, but none have popped up on EBay.
Off topic... But, does AE recraft shoes with an FR stamp? I have a pair that likely can't be worn even once more. I bought them lightly used and wore them about 30X. They are also a pretty rare size on a shoe that has been discontinued. 12.5AAAA Dover. I also have a pair of Rover in a size 13AAAA that has maybe one more season left. Are those recraftable? Last question: I can't have the fit get any wider on these. Not even a little. I know when they recraft them they...