or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

Edit- I got a couple of questions on this, so I thought I would answer it in the listing. These are 100% authentic. I have no doubts about it. Price is so low, because of their condition. Montblanc Aviators Poor-Fair Condition Fantastic Price These aren't in the best condition so I am letting them go for next to nothing. The lenses have some scratches that can be seen in the pics. I haven't tried any methods to repair them. The baking soda trick could work. No guarantee...
NWT Neiman Marcus Silk Pocket Squares $20 Shipped CONUS Each Free shipping in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Please check my other listings. My biggest expense in these transactions are shipping costs so I am able to give significant discounts on multiple item purchases. Cheers
New Everlane Snap Backpack Acorn/Brown I ended up with two of these so letting the second go. This is brand new. Never used. More info on the have here: https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-backpacks/products/mens-twill-backpack-acorn Cheers
Only two left so the price has been lowered.
Can't move these last few pairs so I dropped the price to $12.
NWT Neiman Marcus Silk Pocket Squares $20 Shipped CONUS Each PM me with any questions. Cheers
Edit- All sold except for one of the black/pink. NWT New Polo Ralph Lauren Bow Ties $25 Shipped CONUS Each 100% Silk. Made in Italy. I have multiples of all but the green one. Cheers
NWT New Old Stock LL Bean Pants Made In USA 32/33 Olive. 100% Nylon. Actual Waist: 31" Inseam: 32.5" Leg Opening: 18" Shipping is free in the CONUS. A great deal here on a great pair of pants. Sorry for the poor pics. Best I can do right now. Cheers
New Old Stock Silver Tone Collar Bar Fair price here. Nice design. No need to put holes in your collar. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Looking for $12>Now $10 shipped CONUS each. Leather NATO-Sold New Old Stock Striped RAF strap by Timex-Sold New MWC NATO Tan / Desert- Sold Burgundy NATO by J Crew- Sold Navy RAF Strap- Cheers