or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

One more price drop on the last few. No more drops coming.
Happy Socks Socks Combed Cotton Size 10-13 Six Styles $9 each if you buy two or more. $11 for just one. Shipping is free in CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash. I have left Style 1: 1 Style 2: 3 Style 3: 1 Style 4: 1 Style 5: Sold Out Style 6: Sold Out Cheers
Robert Talbott. Hand Sewn. Made in USA. Silk. RAF Stripe. 3.25" Wide. A nice deal here. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Robert Talbott. Hand Sewn. Made in USA. Silk. RAF Stripe. 3.25" Wide. A nice deal here. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Salvatore Ferragamo Made In Italy Black Leather Guanto Bit Loafers 12 D 
 These are in pretty good condition. Please check the photos to make sure they are for you. 
 These are a bargain at my asking price. Look at the sales of similar shoes on eBay. Cheers
NWT Old Stock Polo Ralph Lauren. Made by Hand in USA. 100% Silk. 3.75" Wide. A great deal here. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Lowered the price on the remaining XLs.
Not selling these as quick as I thought. They are an amazing deal. Lowered the price to get them out of here.
New Old Stock Anson Tiger Eye Button Cuff Covers A pretty cool item here in new condition. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
NWT Old Stock Robert Talbott Kings Dragoon Guards Repp Tie. Hand Sewn. Made in USA. Silk. 3.75" Wide. A good deal here. This tie is new, but there is a very small hole on the inside of the tie where the sticky label goes. It looks like the hole could have been caused from somebody cutting the tag. Look at the pics to make sure it works for you. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal or USPS money orders. I can give you a 5% discount...