or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

All are $5 each if you buy three or more. $8 for just one and $12 for two. Some are made in USA. Made by Swank, Anson, Hickok,... Some marked sterling silver. If you have any questions about a specific pair let me know. PM me with the #'s you want. Sold:2, 3, 4, 7, 10, 14, 18,19, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33 Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Cheers
NWT Old Stock Farah Adjustable Suspenders Made in USA Great deal here. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Check my other listings as I can give even better deals on multiple item purchases Cheers
Good thread. I find Lands End to have great deals on small accessories like belts.
What size is it? The sleeves look extra long.
Try posting this in the AE thread. You might get some help there.
+1
I got a few questions on the difference between the first two white pocket squares. They are quite similar. The second one is a little nicer in my opinion, but was stored rolled so they have some more wrinkles. No big deal though. They will come out with little or no work.
These were meant to replace some of my buttons, but I never got around to it. Most of these are unmarked. All of the remaining sets are now $8 if you buy two sets. $10 if you want just one. Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Shipping is free in the CONUS. 1. Gold Tone 2. Gold Tone 3. Gold Tone- Sold 4 Gold Tone-Sold 5. Gun Metal Tone-Sold 6. Antique Brass Tone 7. Gun Metal Tone
Vintage NBC Cufflinks Gold Tone Pretty cool item here at a great price. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Please check my other listings as I can give better deals on bigger purchases. Cheers
Last price drop. Now just $15.