or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

Skagens are always on deep sale. My Ross has a few on clearance for They likely won't work for the OP because the bands aren't removable.
Good price. I might pick up the blue one.
Is it a slim 40L? How much are you looking for?
Set Of Six Aynsley Coasters Made In England Acrylic Finish The box is a little beat up, but the coasters themselves are excellent. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Cheers
$50 Club Monaco Gift Card Looking for $45 shipped on this one. Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Cheers
I have a $100 and a $34.67. Looking for $120 for both. Shipping is free in the CONUS. I can email you the codes too. Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Cheers
I have 3 GCs $100, $50, and $24.57. I am looking for $155 for all three. Shipping is free in the CONUS. I can email you the codes too. Cheers
It looks real to me.
I would replace all your loafers. Also not a big fan of your Chelsea boots.
All are $5 each if you buy three or more. $9 for just one and $12 for two. Some are made in USA. Made by Swank, Anson, Hickok,... If you have any questions about a specific pair let me know. PM me with the #'s you want. Sold: 1, 2, 5, 6, 14, 16, Please check my other listings as I can give discounts for multiple item purchases. Cheers