Posts by deveandepot1

36MM Shinola Ladies Watch. I paid $120 all in at Nordstrom Rack. It came with a crazy small metal ladies strap. I sold the box, papers, and strap for $80. I bought the current Hirsch strap for $20. I am happy
None were OTC. I was only in Pasadena for the weekend so I can't proxy. Sorry about that man.
$5 Super Tie & Pocket Square Clearance. New & Used. All Fabrics, Widths, Brands,. Brooks, Polo, Altea, Talbott,...All are now $5 each if you buy three or more. $12 for just two or $10 for just one.Shipping is free in the CONUS.Ask for international shipping.I take Paypal.Please check my other listings.All are in great condition unless mentioned otherwise. Ties are measured at their widest point.Cheers NWT J Crew Wool Blend HerringboneUnbranded New Old Stock Pocket Squares...
Marshalls in Temple City and Pasadena California have a bunch of Falke socks. $5-15.
Ross in SoCal looks to have received some stuff from Nordstrom Rack. Found some Robert Talbott and Falke socks and some nicer PRL items. There were also some non SF approved items like True Religion, Lacoste, William Rast,... Edit- I cleared out everything in most of the High Desert locations and Pasadena area. To be clear there wasn't piles and piles of this stuff. More like a half dozen nice socks mixed in with 100s of the normal Ross junk.
$5 Super Tie & Pocket Square Clearance. New & Used. All Fabrics, Widths, Brands,. Brooks, Polo, Altea, Talbott,...All are now $5 each if you buy three or more. $12 for just two or $10 for just one.Shipping is free in the CONUS.Ask for international shipping.I take Paypal.Please check my other listings.All are in great condition unless mentioned otherwise. Ties are measured at their widest point.Cheers NWT J Crew Wool Blend HerringboneUnbranded New Old Stock Pocket Squares...
Thomas Bates Size 36 White Belt. Brass Plated Buckle. Made In USA Leather Tabs Doesn't look to have been worn but it is a little dusty/dirty. Photos accurately show the condition. 
 Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. Cheers
Mismarked NWT J Crew Dark Brown Dress Belt USA Made 1" Wide Italian Leather Dark Brown Color This belt has two tags. One says 32 and one says 34. I want to get rid of this one so I am selling it for 1/2 the price I am selling the non mismarked belts. This belt has the exact same measurements as the other size 34 belts I am selling. The length to the middle hole is 35.5". Check the pics. Cheers
My local Ross had like 10 pairs of Falke socks for $5. I checked another one and they had none. So it might be worth a look.