or Connect

Posts by deveandepot1

New NWT J Crew Dark Brown Dress Belt USA Made 1" Wide Italian Leather Sizes 32, 34, &36 Some nice belts here at a great price. I have sizes: 32: 3 left 34: 5 left 36: 5 left Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I accept paypal, USPS money orders, and concealed cash. I can give a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash. Cheers
Barneys Leather Calfskin Coin Case With Card Holder Made in Germany MSRP $150+ This has only be used a few times. I don't know what the MSRP was, but I am pretty sure it was $168. The price is fantastic. Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash Cheers
Ties! All are $9 each if you buy two or more. $15 for just one.Shipping is free in the CONUS.Ask for international shipping.I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash.I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash.Please check my other listings.All are in great condition unless mentioned otherwise. Ties are measured at their widest point.Cheers Faconnable. 100% Silk. Made in Italy. 3.5" Wide.Brooks Brothers. Pure Silk. Woven in...
Last price drop.
Edit- These are now free if you buy something else from me, just pay the extra cost of shipping. Example: if you buy a $10 tie clip from me, it will cost $10 + the extra cost of shipping the shoehorn.
Edit- These are now free if you buy something else from me, just pay the extra cost of shipping ($2). Example: if you buy a $10 tie clip from me, it will cost $10 + the extra cost of shipping the tie clip($2).
Edit- These are now free if you buy something else from me, just pay the extra cost of shipping. Example: if you buy a $10 tie clip from me, it will cost $10 + the extra cost of shipping the braces.
Price drop. Very surprised nobody has come through on this one yet. This is now cheaper than Brooks Brothers mainline ties.
New in Box Tsovet Watch Travel Cases Black Cloth With Magnetic Closure Was able to get my hands on these. Pretty cool item to have if you want to keep your watch safe while traveling. I have 7>6 Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take Paypal, USPS money orders, or concealed cash. I can give you a 15% discount if you use a USPS money order or concealed cash.
Some nice ties here at a great price. $15 cheaper than anywhere else. All are new with tags. The retail is $80. My margins on these are low, but I can give small discounts for multiple item purchases. Green Lobster 3.25" Wide 50%Silk 50%Wool 4>3 Left I also have one of these ties with a minor run that can't be seen when worn. This one is $25. 1 Left Chicken & The Egg 3.5" Wide 100% Silk- 3>1 Left Shipping is free in the CONUS. Ask for international shipping. I take...