or Connect

Posts by MyAcademy

Assorted Supreme caps - mostly snapbacks, one box cap, and a cycling cap too. I like all of these hats, but I never wear them. Hats don’t really look right on me at all, but y’know, the siren song of Supreme. Anyway, I don’t think any of these were worth more than any others, so call it $30 +4% PayPal fees shipped to the CONUS for your pick. I’d consider cutting a deal if you’re buying more than one hat.
For your consideration is a gently used Supreme messenger bag in black scatterweave nylon. I’ve long since replaced this with a standard agency guy Filson messenger and found it sitting in my closet. This thing hasn’t been used in years, and even when in rotation wasn’t something I’d fill up and take too the office too frequently. I think its in rather good condition - all the zippers are smooth, the velcro still works, no stitching is frayed or missing, etc. etc. Plus it...
For your consideration is a gently worn size small Steven Alan reverse seam shirt in yellow and green cotton. I’m letting go of this because the reverse seam thing is weird to me, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I haven’t really worn this too much, so its in like new condition. Its just been hanging in my closet for a year or so. Bonus points for being made in America. As for measurements, you've got a S2S of ~17.5” and a P2P of ~18.75”. The reversed seams make this a pretty interesting...
For your consideration is a gently worn size 15.5/33 Oliver Spencer Eton collar shirt in printed indigo. I’m letting this go because I tend to wear my shirts untucked and this is a little longer than I’d like. The shirt is friggin’ gorgeous. It been worn and washed a few times, and the indigo is starting to show some character. Not so much that you won’t be able to get it to look right after a few wears of your own, but just enough. As for measurements, you've got a S2S...
For your consideration is a size medium Supreme flannel in blue, black, and grey. This shirt is old and I just don’t wear it anymore. I don’t remember what season this came from, but it was one of the ‘cooler’ colorways. You’d never know how long this thing has been around - its held up really well and is still in one piece. As for measurements, you've got a S2S of ~18” and a P2P of ~20.5”. More or less your standard issue flannel, the buttoned chest pockets are a nice...
For your consideration is a gently worn size 38 Taylor Stitch shirt-jacket in green corduroy. I’m only selling because it doesn’t get enough wear. Like I said, this shirt hasn’t seen much use. It was purchased while visiting San Francisco maybe 2 or 3 years ago, and I can count the number of times I’ve worn it on my fingers and toes (I’ve got a full set of 20). As for measurements, you've got a S2S of ~17” and a P2P of ~21”. The collar comes up nice and high to keep your...
For your consideration is a gently worn size small Patagonia quilted heritage snap pullover in navy. This is getting let go because the bottom is a bit too tight on my waist. The pullover has definitely seen less than a dozen wears, so its in pretty great condition. Its plenty warm for spring evenings (in the tri-state at least), and the quilting is a really nice touch. As for measurements, you've got a S2S of ~17.5” and a P2P of ~21.5”. I’m about 5’8” and this pullover...
For your consideration is a very gently worn black leather Schott 626 perfecto jacket in a size extra small. I purchased this as a gift for myself around the new year (~4 months ago), but came to realize its entirely too long on me. This jacket has never seen inclement weather, and the leather is still nice and shiny. I’ve worn it out maybe half a dozen times, MAYBE. Most of the wear is ‘man, does this fit me, or should I sell it’ kind of stuff around the apartment. There...
SOLD
SOLD!