or Connect

Posts by Transcendental

I think he's talking about the drawbacks which put-off many and push them towards sports like Crossfit where the top competitors have "sexy aesthetics". Not justifying it, but if the sport wants to be more popular than that's what will happen. I have no opinion.
1 month till returning to squatting. Slow and steady, gotta limit myself to 10 lb jumps every other day at least.
Funny, that anthropometry stuff. I'd love to be a super but then I might have no business on SF. I had average/abv avg results as an 85 in the couple nonofficial meets Ive done. I just wanna look real small and throw a guy twice my size out the window in a bar fight.
I don't do many either. I dont think many are quite as effective as Glute/ham raise (w bands), DL and its variants, and random isometrics. As part of the rehab process Ive begun to do single leg DL, and the benefits are good. I used to do hamstring curls, etc, but I never felt I really got much out of them, I will probably still continue to do them at end of workout till failure once I get back in business. Can't wait to finally do weighted exercises again.I would...
While possible, and maybe likely, this is such a shitshow type of comment. FAI can be confirmed 100% via CT after thorough mechanical testing and rotation deficits. If his hip was hurting outside near the trochanteric hip it is more likely that it is bursitis-like or IT band tightness related. In this case strengthening the adductors would be a bigger "bang for the buck" argument, and a wider stance being more comfortable makes sense. Glute med and max also.
Cute kid. Not bad for an 8 year old
It's funny, most people would probably agree, but hearsay goes that Ilya started drinking more then just got better after he stopped listening to his coach. Dunno if happened at the same time or anything, but clearly he is not "normal".
I think Visvim has a Foley in Horween Cordovan. They replace all soles, but its constructed a bit differently than this pair.edit: found it, I prefer boots.http://hypebeast.com/2010/5/visvim-foleyfolk-cordovan
I thought that Acne one was a sketch, from the first photo. Wow.
Yes- absolutely I agree. Just threw in my .02 as I didn't know your particular thoughts. I still recommend RRL as an eBay buy for people stepping into the brand. I don't find the idea lowered prestige too stinging. I understand for purists/collectors this may not be the case, but a simple pragmatic pair will get it done for me, while the ethos may have changed. Has it been determined that the denim is created in China? Maybe the final production occurs there? I did a quick...