or Connect

Posts by DLester

So according to that link Grailed claims that it holds the copyright to the phrase "make an offer"? hahahaha
Joe, so pimp
oh damn sorry to hear that. What is the story on that MMM klein blue jacket? is that the wool or the cotton version? cotton fits a size small; don't know about the wool.
I like those; not for $567 used tho
I recommend Rick plinth boots for stitchy
More on this: I put something on Grailed a few hours ago and already have 9 people making serious offers.
Balmain is easy to make fun of because a lot of it is ridiculous (except the plain white or white/black versions of the hightops which are great), but I could make that shearling work. I like the huge collar. Haven't seen it in person though.It is $6k though. Are you in for that?
Black wool, white leather Toj varsity. Excellent condition. Fits a 50. Reversible with digicamo lining. Listed price includes shipping within the US. Ask about international shipping. Measurements: - Back length not including knit collar = 26", maybe 26.2" - Chest = 21.5" across - Shoulder (very hard to measure because it is a raglan shoulder = approx 18" - Arm (also very hard to measure because it is a raglan shoulder) = approx 26.5"
You cant rehab that thing and would just be wasting your dollars --- just send it to goodwill if they will take it