or Connect

Posts by DLester

Probably because they expected it to heal his hamstring in a week like a magic potion.The treatment is described as follows: "A gel is made of a mare's placenta, which is pushed into the muscle with electricity. This treatment, a variant of iontophoresis, is not uncommon, but the addition of placenta is."Sounds ridiculous
Someone should get those white cargobaskets
necrobump here but I thought I would read from the start of the thread and came across this. That is quite a story, and that is an awesome Esquire -- I saw the pic.You still have it?
like Explosions in the Sky? maybe they are too mainstream for you though. My knowledge about that genre is not deep.Right now I am playing more jazz than anything else, but my origins are all over the place: punk/country/alt/blues/rock/bill frisell noodling, even some classical thrown in.I like to think that I have a distinctive style, although I should be better based on how much time I have put into it! I can't play as much as I like right now.I collected a lot of...
what music are you people playing? those look like rawk rigs. but what do i know anymore. That is a nice setup AC, do you ever go just go guitar--fuzzbox--amp?
fool
Early lower wattage silver face amps are great and can be had for reasonable money. The smaller silver face amps retained the same or similar circuitry for quite a while after the switch from blackface. I have a 72 (maybe a 71, have to check it again) vibrolux that is an excellent amp.
Tube amps are much louder per watt than solid state in my experience.A 5 watt tube amp can get pretty loud if you are trying to overdrive it.There were some people messing around with 1/2 watt amps a while back if I recall correctly, to see if they could get tube distortion at apartment-appropriate volumes. I don't know how that turned out.It is really hard to describe. You should to try them out for yourself, or find a youtube demo of one. The main thing to understand...
I had no luck with attenuators and moved mine on.re p90's...I have always wanted an SG with p90's...or a gold top with p90s and an old fixed bridge
Stanley, u two look so nice and friendly that I almost feel like I know u, and dog is awesome, but please dig a bit deeper in those big time lawyer pockets and find some moneda for better shoes.