or Connect

Posts by DLester

This was a really good challenge, lots of interesting fits, well done all.
thank uit is
jacket
Nice jacket bene; yes a longer t would be better. AA summer loose crew is plenty long and cheap if you want to experiment
yeah dem white boots.... That got me thinking of posting a harem shot of all my white boots and hitops/sneakers. Then I realized how self indugent and stupid that was. Then I realized that I am self indulgent and stupid, so I should really just own it. Then I got tired of thinking and made myself a g&t
shawl collar wool belted robe coat. unstructured coats not usually so good for me but still interested
haha good for you, I couldn't pull the trigger for some reason. You will probably wear it better than DL anyway....
you tried it on? how did it look in person? yoox pics so misleading....
I have seen outliers but yes I am going to call that a general rule for the tailored stuff. I tried on a DVN suit today in 50 (which is my Margiela size) at Barneys and it looked stupid small.I have a DVN silk cotton jacket in 52 and it fits right although still on the small size of a 52.Bombers I would say that large = 50, although they run short.Totokaelo got a really good DVN shipment in -- velvet floral blazer and similar print pants, reversible floral bombers -- but...