or Connect

Posts by DLester

That appears to be trademark infringement.
Based on how this window turned out, it really doesn't seem too bad to be a United throwback: Chicharito...banished to play Champions League football at the most prestigious club in history that just won La Decima. Welbeck to Arsenal….. also Champions League Kagawa to Dortmund… Champions League Evra to Juventus…. Champions League Bebe to Benfica… Champions League
This list says a lot:Rojo, new with work permit still hung up I thinkBlind, newEvans, really not who you want out there right?Shaw, new and basically just a promising kid whose transfer fee would have been cut in half if he were not English.SmallingRafaelAnd this mix of new and mediocre players will be playing with a back 3 formation that right now is a disaster.I don't follow United closely so someone check me if I am missing something. But that is not confidence...
I have a dry sense of humor
My guess is:- he has always been a hard worker with a good attitude.- people are completely weirded out by his total form collapse and are sorry for him and a bit scared that it could happen to them as well, so they don't want to tempt fate by doing anything other than being nice about it.At the end of the day, he is fabulously rich and he has won everything there is to win, so not such a sad tale.
He was fading before the transfer due to injury, and Chelsea did the deal anyway. A mistake obviously, despite some good times being had here and there.It was good business by Liverpool, and funds were wisely spent on Andy Carroll.
Mandatory Harry pic on deadline day.
Do not wear jeans. You will be sweltering in jeans -- you will melt.
wear that shirt and carry this sign, you will be greeted with hugs and flowers
Approved