or Connect

Posts by DLester

abt 4 years ago he was on the Today show as one of the last 3 finalist of a "best dressed man on the internet" contest, I believe sponsored by J Crew. It was painfully awkward to watch and he did not win. All true.
I saw a pic of this guy the other day and thought of your "no tats" thing.
search for JNCO on ebay
I just used my "oh shit we couldnt find your urban sweats here's $15" promo code to order 3 pairs of +J flannel pants, none of which are likely to arrive either.
I don't know what is going to happen, but people have predicted the end of skinny jeans every year since I joined in 2008.I am actually not sure what qualifies as skinny jeans anyway except for extreme examples.
- Margiela navy suit - Rick Owens down coat with fur lined hood - Maybe a sized up stooges, my current one is on the verge of being too small. - Casual wool pants with full thigh and good taper, would prefer to pay less than $500. - 2 to 3 decent knits, again would prefer to pay less than $500 per. but if I had any sense I would just buy biz casual and workout gear because that is what I wear mostly : /
I have looked for that jacket forever, never found it in my size.I have the snowboots in that fit pic -- so many good things from that season of Balenciaga
u will be getting an email that you violated terms of use.