or Connect

Posts by DLester

^ Dbear: yes oversize coat....paired with skinny skinny pants. I think that the most interesting looks now are.... big coat, slim pants slim coat, big pants slim pants, big sole shoes (I really like this for some reason) that sort of thing. It avoids that 90's big fuckin everything look which should stay in the grave but breaks from the all slim look we have been seeing for a while. I still like the all slim thing but yay for change sometimes.
I posted an oversized drop shoulder fit a while back (shown below) and the forum powershit on it. I think you have to be a rail to pull it off. [[SPOILER]]
"LOUCHE"maybe we wait until the east coast unfreezes, but one of these days let it be so
I have enjoyed wearing huge dropcrotch pants lately. It got a reaction. Someone called them Hammer pants, then someone else said they really weren't because A, B and C, then a discussion ensued.If you view clothing as being an interesting hobby (as I do) rather than just a response to societal mandate, then it is nice to have options. Dropcrotch today, skinnyish pants tomorrow. The following day, something else. Trackpants maybe.I like those uniqlo jeggings I gotta...
Brazil
^ I love that demented movie..
yes
Thanks--yep, that is the Rick tux jacket.
sorry I can't make this. Yall are going to eat well and take cool pics--jealous. Seattle SF, let me know if yall are free for lunch/happy hour downtown during the work week one of these days.