or Connect

Posts by DLester

^ yep I like it and have been watching it for a while, but it is getting a tepid response here...hmm...
Same here. If that weren't the case, I would move on to another hobby.
Ssense has a random fashion buzzphrase generator. Someone had fun making this. https://www.ssense.com/en-us/feature/random-fashion-buzzword-generator?utm_source=ssense&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=magazine&utm_term=buzzword_generator_m_15_09_30
Off white down bomber?...would require selling some stuff (probably geos and maybe a spring weight bomber) as my goal is zero net spend on clothing at the moment.
No shame there. Looking forward to seeing that in a pic.
They are supposed to fit like that. Is this you? It was in your fs thread for that jacket. It looks good. I wouldn't alter it. Too late maybe
those last few are good looks - you should continue to mine that idea
^ MoK you are living the life. (I hope your boys kick the stuffing out of Everton on Monday btw)
For some people, it doesn't take much work at all to get there. They inherit it, have dumb luck or incredible timing. And once someone gives you a decent nut to build on, you are off and running.If I had to guess, the hardest working part of the 1% are typically the poor chumps on the low end, around $350,000. Not the people who have $1 billion.To me, the people doing insane amounts of work are the ones out there picking fruit in the noon sun. That is work.
Yoox has them in turquoise in my size...I am trying to ease up on purchases at the moment or I would think seriously about them..