or Connect

Posts by DLester

I am sure he/she is a genius, but I think their genius-ness is slightly undermined by the eccentric use of caps."...arising ouT of or in connection with thESE TERMS or from the use OF or inability to use the SITE, ServiceS OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), PRODUCT LIABILITY or any other legal theory, and whether or not STYLEFORUM.NET has been informed of the possibility of such damage, EVEN IF A limited REMEDY SET...
Lol. I don't think he has the facts right:
My impressions:First one looks like surfer culture to me. locals only = get off my beach [[SPOILER]] Looks like lucky number 88 [[SPOILER]] Ironic redneck? Would be offensive if paired with confederate ball cap [[SPOILER]] More lucky 88 [[SPOILER]] Johnny Depp-type pirate symbol [[SPOILER]]
I am probably making a huge mistake by getting involved in this discussion, but here is some additional context on the number 88. This is all second hand info to me, so maybe someone else here can confirm/deny.
Thanks, I actually swapped out the jacket for one that is slightly longer and darker grey before I went out. Not sure it was entirely successful but I need to get out of the comfort zone sometimes.edit: Here is what I ended up going with: [[SPOILER]]
thumb comments baaaaack!
does this work? level with me - I am about to wear it out haha. shirt is navy with small dots.
What happened there?It looks like some people (who seem to like his products) proposed changes to the site to make it more user-friendly, and he responded by saying he is shutting down the thread.
do you have in-hand experience with Chapter? I have thought about buying their pants and ts but have no idea about fit or whether they are worth it.
Looks good.What kind of idiot gives their brand the ungoogleable name "Something." Good luck locating their goods anywhere but yoox.