or Connect

Posts by DLester

I can't look at the Marilyn and leopard prints from Dries anymore, but I think these looked pretty good (the second would be good worn as separates). I couldn't pull this off though.
The drama of these long coats...and that grey shawl collar long coat on previous page...I just dont see how this is boring. Imagine walking down the street like this....
I didn't see prints that I liked in the shows I looked at. People are just doing prints to be doing them...because it is the thing now. Dries...no... If this keeps up, prints are going to be the new shrunken suit.
Margiela SS16 looked so good. Such a contrast with SLP, which has run off the rails.
This is the first summer I can remember with so many good fits. In previous years, summer posts were generally just "I am bored of clothes" or "too hot for clothes so here is this boring ass fit," with the occasional good pic from the Southern Hemisphere posters to keep the thread stumbling along.
CM perspective on suits is legitimate but not gospel, and plenty of people look good in suits that are not CM approved. People should not conform to CM suit advice unless they look at CM suit fits and think "yeah, I want to look like that."
That suit will look good once you get a tailor to adjust the arm length. It isn't too short.
nice username and license plate synergyI would love one of those. There was one on my street the other day and it was so fine.
it is shorter than classic length but it doesnt look too short to me
Cargo baskets are great, although I think SF cares for them generally. You can tone them down if you use the black laces.