or Connect

Posts by DLester

It must have just sold out. fu
I agree, and it becomes clear quickly when people get in the workplace and have to perform in that environment. You definitely don't have to be a genius to be a success. Look at Sarah Palin.
lol, an excerpt from the interview:"What qualifies her to peddle perfume in the first place? “I would say that the success speaks for itself. [My brand] is one of the number-one celebrity fragrances out there and I have 17, which is a lot more than, I don’t know, most people."Why, she sounds just like Ruth Bader Ginsberg.If this passes for high intelligence these days, then I give up.She is very good at self-branding and can leverage an immense amount of money, power and...
hmm....it is unclear what famously airheaded and vapid Paris H has to do with Asap other than they are public figures...Asap's interest seems genuine. He has stuck with it. At least he seems to realize that he is a stylist whose client is himself, and doesn't mistakenly believe that qualifies him to be a designer...like that other guy....This word is getting beaten to death, like hipster.
Where can I find this? Search is not helping.
Any recs for broad brim straw hat with open weave that won't make me look like a tool? For summerish activities. Once referred to as a van gogh hat around these parts I believe.
are those your old beat to hell guidis that you took in for a tune up, or did you buy new ones? look good
I have a lot of it, and although I would prefer that the brand were called something other than LOOLOOLEMON, it works for me. The guy who started the company is a dick unfortunately.
I am sure he/she is a genius, but I think their genius-ness is slightly undermined by the eccentric use of caps."...arising ouT of or in connection with thESE TERMS or from the use OF or inability to use the SITE, ServiceS OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), PRODUCT LIABILITY or any other legal theory, and whether or not STYLEFORUM.NET has been informed of the possibility of such damage, EVEN IF A limited REMEDY SET...
Lol. I don't think he has the facts right: