or Connect

Posts by DLester

go to the gymbulk upshave headlook, if none of that works, take comfort in knowing that one of these days you are going to look young and fresh while everyone else your age looks tired and beat
so is anyone wearing the painted on rick sweaters? I like them - probably the most comfortable sweater I have put on - but they are so unforgiving that I am not sure I can pull it off in real life. It is a bold look. maybe a tank underneath helps. even then tho...
^ sure that is your size?....rick leathers are crushingly small...that is for a size US 36 at most.
some people just like fine things just because they appeal to them, and they are not trying to impress anyone. not everyone is trying to outdo the trust fund kids and ibankers. that is hopeless anyway.
^ cool, looks like a skirt.
I suspect that most people dumping Rick are doing it less due to trend and more because they realize that they really cant wear a lot of that stuff in real life.
Me too, but they have to be really wide for them to be interesting. Otherwise they are just going to fit like the wide-ish, full trousers that everyone who wasn't into slim cuts has been wearing this whole time. Which is kind of a bore.
Can you return items bought online to a Uniqlo store? Or do you have to ship them back?
It sounds like a miserable job
nice to know that some things never change