or Connect

Posts by DLester

hey am I imagining things or is traffic way way down round here? we are way below our usual summer dead cat bounce. should I be posting my boring fits on instagram/tumblr now?
definitely looks better in the online pics than +J It would be nice if they actually have enough stock for people who don't want to wake up at 3am PST on the morning of 10/2 to place their order or lose out. All those H&M collabs except Margiela vaporized instantly.
Looks great boss
It is pitiful how constrained menswear is.
SVB that is hilarious...... I have a white blazer pic but there is no way I am going to post it now....waiting until sometime next week.
you could definitely work it. . . . . and, funny, I asked about this very thing a few pages back. I have some pics of myself wearing the one I was considering. it is gone now.but there is a white 5zip on yoox for too much money, and I been thinking about that instead.
I can think of at least one place that just puts the sale items back up for full price once the season-ending sale is over. The stock ultimately appears to sell although not until it is seasonally appropriate again.
Ann sneakers fit me true to size; i have the suede his in my regular size 43. (I wear 43 in gats but could do either 43.5 or 44).fwiw Ann boots fit 1/2 size or so large on me; I have both 43 and 42 and they fit. Ann shoes definitely 1 size large, went down to a 42.I have no idea if any of that was helpful but there ya go!
sort of depressing if u think about it....
yoox has white 5zip, too many dollars atm though