or Connect

Posts by stingray1381

Such beautiful split toes.
More likely the shearling. These would have been mine a long time ago but for that.
Probably a dumb question, but I assume shearling lined shoes are limited to colder temps? Meaning, most will likely have a pair of shearling lined boots and a pair of non-shearling lined boots?
Awesome condition Epaulet Kamigata. Only worn one time. Free shipping within the US. Please email questions to stingray1381 at yahoo.com.
Alden Natural Chromexcel boots, sz 11 that have been worn approximately 30 times outside. I had a cobbler sew the tounge to each shoe to avoid the famous Alden tounge slip. Also the rubber sole on these is in two pieces and it started to separate, so I cemented It back together.
Alden Natural Chromexcel boots, sz 11 that have been worn approximately 30 times outside. I had a cobbler sew the tounge to each shoe to avoid the famous Indy tounge slip.
Alden Indy Kudu boots, sz 11 that have been worn approximately 30 times outside. These have the commando style sole. I had a cobbler sew the tounge to each shoe to avoid the famous Indy tounge slip. Please email any questions to stingray1381 at yahoo.com. Thanks.
This. Fantastic to hear.
Seconded on this. I loved it as well, but apparently it did not sell well.
This is cool. Wish I could rock the Kamigata this well.