or Connect

Posts by stingray1381

This. Fantastic to hear.
Seconded on this. I loved it as well, but apparently it did not sell well.
This is cool. Wish I could rock the Kamigata this well.
I am selling these work oxfords. I have worn them out of the house one time. They are in fantastic condition, and are awesome shoes. These are a size 10.5. Epaulet is proud to introduce the No. 542 Horsehide Work Oxford, a new collaborative style with one of our favorite shoe manufacturers. It's a handsome, rugged companion piece to our Thorogood No. 685 Boot, with all the same specifications.Originally billed as the Job-Fitted Work Shoe for Farm Wear, this is one...
I am selling these Alden Brown Boots. I think I have worn them out of the house maybe 2 times, so they are in fantastic condition. They are a size 11D. I don't know which last they are, but I wear and 11D in Alden Indys and they fit the same. They have a rubber half-sole and are a pebble grain leather. Great with jeans or trousers. Please email any questions to stingray1381 at yahoo.com.
I am selling these Alden Black Suede Chukka Boots that I bought from Epaulet New York. I think I have worn them out if the house maybe 2 times, so they are in fantastic condition. They are a size 11D. I don't know which last they are, but I wear and 11D in Alden Indys and they fit the same. I added a Topy and a toe guard. I am asking $350 shipped to the US. Please email stingray1381 at yahoo.com with questions.
I am selling these Alden Brown Suede Boots. I think I have worn them out if the house maybe 5 times, so they are in fantastic condition. They are a size 11D. I don't know which last they are, but I wear and 11D in Alden Indys and they fit the same. Please email at stingray1381 at yahoo.com with questions.
I don't know why this is bad on a pair for worn boots. I love the character.
These are d width.
I am selling my Clark's Desert Boots in Beeswax size 10.5. I believe I wore them around 5 times outside of the house. I will ship free within the US.