or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Overrated or not, Antiquorum's "Omegamania" auction probably did a lot to hype the brand. But yes, Omegas command a premium over say, Longines, which is not necessarily justified. Depends on the model. Oh, and ebay is, of course, a minefield when it comes to watches. I suppose not everyone has a hold of old catalogues. If they do, they may be surprised how cheap mid-tier Omegas went for "back in...
Quote: Originally Posted by instep More from the same guy linked earlier. As you can see, DB suits can be phenomenal: . Does anyone know who he is or what he does for a living? I like his style.
Quote: Originally Posted by blackplatano I need a dress watch and don't want to spend much, so I figure a vintage Omega is what I need. I've looked for some online and all I see are ones in terrible condition or repaired ones that are over priced. I remember seen many in the past under $300 and in good condition, what happened? Are there any places where one could still get a decent one? P.S If you want to get rid of yours I'll be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumbie http://www.who.int/csr/resources/pub.../en/index.html Read this PDF. Starts off about masks but there is a section on the 2nd page about general prevention. That was very informative. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah You're 17, in high school, and live in Oregon. When was the last time you even saw a suit, let alone one with open button holes? What do you even know about age old tradition? Do you even know what rebellion is? Oregon, let me repeat, is not Amish country. We have many men in fine tailored suits here too.
Quote: Originally Posted by knittieguy I have one of these. Beautiful bags and great quality for the money. Only problem I have had is with some of the stuffing in the handle coming out but it's a minor issue. Do you have any pictures? I'd love to see some photos of your briefcase.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Matt's grey flannel double-breasted suit may be my absolute favorite suit ever shown on the forums. It was the inspiration for my own similar attempt. I would never dream of Foofing it. It would be like trying to fix a rainbow. I haven't seen a lot of his stuff but the ones I've seen in the foofed thread I thought look pretty good on him.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I have two. I think they are just about perfect, and while I am sure there are pics of them somewhere, I don't have the energy to find them. Often they look like crap, but when they are good, they are phenomenal. This is a good opportunity for the Foo to do a search for ultimate foofication.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan My kids will make due with print-out calculators until they turn 18. I've been wanting to ask: is your wife Jewish? I'll like you a lot more if you say yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked This is why, 14 year old + Internet = Not if I dress better than you. BTW, why do you copy my avatar?