or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

You guys are lucky. I really do want to go to sleep though but can't.
Have you considered praying?
I just joined a purse forum to learn more about handbags and leathercraft in general. Like SF, that forum has few Mantonettes and Mafoofems who know their stuff inside out. Ironically, they say they can tell alot about a man by an eagle-eyed glance at his briefcase/manbag. And I've thought it's all about shoes. You guys are proliferating false wisdom...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I wear these guys with suits too, but not for conservative client meetings. I don't think lighter color suede works well with suits but can be fine with separates or business casual GDL203, Where did you buy those from? They are very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by southbound35 My brother's fiance is graduating from optometry school next week. Any suggestions for a good gift? Using the search function, I found a thread suggesting a nice pen. Any other good ideas? Or, if a pen is the way to go, any suggestion on model of pen? Accidentally cross-posted on General Chat. Personalized custom leather goods? A pen is nice but not everyone can appreciate it. For example, I collect...
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 ^ nice.. I tend to like a dustier color in suede shoes, and the Tramezza fit the bill.. These are very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw Add it to your cart and the price is reduced. Then, type in the SF coupon code for a further discount. Buy from Crane's. Everybody wins. Oh nice. I didn't know we get coupons. I also didn't know there's an affiliated thread. Will check them out. Thanks.
I think it looks really good. The extra fabric in the back, I suspect, only bothers the folks here and not the average folks on the streets. What exactly must the tailor do to remove the extra fabric in the back? I have a jacket with similar issues.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie You really are the worst. worst what? What did I say that offend you so?
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's I sell them for less shipped. Hi, I just checked your website. Your price is $225, almost $35 more than the ebay's price. Am I missing something?