or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

I read somewhere that during times of economic recession, people tend to get fatter. You'd expect the opposite.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah It's the name of my favorite spanish warship that I hope can be made into a pocket. Are you completely retarded? He and many others have said photoshop. What did you expect him to say - MS Paint? And it's funny that you wrote "programme"...real funny. To know me is to love me. You'll see in time my dear Haganah.
You guys are awesome. Thank you all for the advice.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Subject #13: dopey Problem: Collar canyon. Foofification: Tightened collar, new tie and square. Foo, Which editing programme do you use? You got mad skillz dog.
I've been on the South Beach diet and looks like it's working. I used to drink a gatorade or two after a jog. Now, it's just water and bam....weight loss. Okay, I also drink gatorade with my lunch and dinner. But my stomach is thinning up quite well. I can see two packs coming out.
For toting books and supplies around, which is better? They look to be around the same size, approx. 15" across. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by DDSJohnny just so happens you got the short end of the stick and they're erupting in sideways (impacted). go see a dentist or oral surgeon. you can't manually straighten your teeth without braces/invisalign can you? 3rd molars are just bad news. evolutionarily, we don't need 3rd molars to eat anymore since we're keeping our teeth for a longer period of time. not only do they cause a lot of orthodontic problems, they're...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy it will gonna get better Kronik... sorry to hear about your present situation but I'm sure things will look up soon. +1. My current job as waiter has been pretty rewarding. You hear this kind of stories all the time and I always tell them things will get better. Ironically, even unemployed clients can be generous with tips.
Quote: Originally Posted by TyroneFig Um no (were you serious?) Yes I'm serious. There was a time in my life where I don't get enough time by myself. People would harass me to no end and I'd secretly wished they would all go away, by natural or unnatural means. Personal relationships weren't all that great for me either. These days, many of my friends are moving on and besides work I do have enough time to enjoy my own companion, but it...
So mine is coming out on the top left of the jaw. It grows sideway, right into my my left jaw. Is there any way to manually force the direction of growth to the normal position (downward)? It hurts so much right now.