or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

depends on the length of the shirt for short sleeve. If it works for you, then I think it's an appropriate judendstil.
OP, what brand of shoes and belt are you wearing? I like the shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirWilliam ...even though no one seems to be taking this thread seriously.... Ralph Lauren Prada Kiton Versace Jil Sander Helmut Lang Alexander McQueen Costume National Vikto & Rolf Trussardi 1911 Sophisticated list. Some I haven't heard of before.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah please shut up already - your incessantly annoying posts about how you collect certain watch movements, how you talk about suits, your annoying verbiage on politics and the economy followed by life lessons have somehow managed to motivate an entire forum into disliking you. so please - shutup you ass hat. thank you. how do the folks on here feel about the Hermes womens silk scarves? ^ This is your...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I am not too mature to call you an idiot, idiot. Gevalt geshreeyeh !
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt For women, they are fantastic. Did you read his original post? He asked whether the price is worth it. Has nothing to do with how they look on women. As to name calling, I thought you are more matured than that.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Not really men's clothing, but nonetheless how do the folks on here feel about the Hermes womens silk scarves? Are they worth their weight in gold because they sure do charge it. Dumbest post of the day simply for topical relevance. Mods, please DT this as it has nothing to do with MC. Maybe GC but that's a stretch.
What I like is that most people that bring in valuable antiques look like local farmers while the appraisers try so hard to look old money English. But, there are cases when these appraisers go completely overboard: Your typical client: typical appraiser: I can't find a decent pic. but there was an appraiser on the UK show with a three piece green woolen suit with super large window panes. His sleevepitch is way off with no effort in pattern matching. I had...
this is the time where you should consider marriage.
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt I have yet to meet an honest tailor, IMO all tailors are BS artists. What do you guys think? It depends. You, as client, must absolutely know what you want. The less you know, the more likely they're going to hasten their time with you.