or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

I really like this otto green Filson hat.
I rolled all my belts and put them inside my shoes. It's the only way to keep the belts whose color tones go well with the paired shoes.
Harold and Maude for sure.
The only thing I hate about my generation is the lack of parental guidance. "you can be anything you want to be" is damn confusing at times. I need help. And my wisdom tooth still hurts...
depends on the length of the shirt for short sleeve. If it works for you, then I think it's an appropriate judendstil.
OP, what brand of shoes and belt are you wearing? I like the shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirWilliam ...even though no one seems to be taking this thread seriously.... Ralph Lauren Prada Kiton Versace Jil Sander Helmut Lang Alexander McQueen Costume National Vikto & Rolf Trussardi 1911 Sophisticated list. Some I haven't heard of before.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah please shut up already - your incessantly annoying posts about how you collect certain watch movements, how you talk about suits, your annoying verbiage on politics and the economy followed by life lessons have somehow managed to motivate an entire forum into disliking you. so please - shutup you ass hat. thank you. how do the folks on here feel about the Hermes womens silk scarves? ^ This is your...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I am not too mature to call you an idiot, idiot. Gevalt geshreeyeh !
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt For women, they are fantastic. Did you read his original post? He asked whether the price is worth it. Has nothing to do with how they look on women. As to name calling, I thought you are more matured than that.