or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

Quote: Originally Posted by blackplatano http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510791,00.html Foxnews. That is all.
I didn't know philosophers get chicks of that caliber.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Apparently it's just you. Piobaire is probably the most intelligent on this forum. I go to him for answers to 12th grade Math.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt WTF are you talking about? Private "subsidies" are voluntary actions, and a world made up of voluntary action is the underlying ideal of libertariansim, and it is a reasonable definition of free markets in general. You are making an argument based on a made up version of the theory. WTF is "ideal of libertariansim"? He was talking about libertarianism.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt What? Your stupidity deserves a poem.
Quote: Originally Posted by Al-Wahid I respect people who genuinely believe in Libertarianism. However I find it rather ironic that while it espouses the removal of government interference in the marketplace, it has to be heavily subsidized in order to remain a viable ideology. Consider this, magazines like Reason and think tanks like the Cato Institute are heavily subsidized by corporations. The reason why there are so many libertarian organizations...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Breaking on CNN. Another one bites the dust Well, removed as chairman of the board, but will remain CEO and President. For now. Big brother getting even bigger. I fear.
I was hoping someone would post a picture of the signs themselves.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire There seems to be a great deal of people that identify roughly as, "fiscal conservative, social liberal." Not sure why such a party doesn't form up, as really, quite a few people seem to subscribe to this basic position. And why do people use the word "percentile" so often, when they mean "percent"? Does it sound more intelligent or something? Just wondering. If by "people" you mean me, then my reason...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford If you ever talk to GOP donors or supporters of groups like Family Research Council, National Right to Life or Concerned Women for America, you might be surprised to hear how mad they are at the GOP for NOT being conservative enough. I agree. In actuality, if these folks leave the Republican Party, we'll may see more moderates returning to it. They have caused too much damage and painted a public...