or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

Bespoke man amidst RTW body suits. If the Sartorialist wants to win the Pulitzer, he should travel to Mexico City pronto!
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyoneill Is it the John Lobb Darby? The name is "co-respondent" aka the "spectator." It is a white/british tan leather combo wingtips. There's only one site (Men's Flair) with pics but they are prohibited to copy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Conrad 2012 is the end of the Mayan Calendar. However, it's not supposed to be "the end of the world" but the beginning of a new world order; the end of a thought pattern. I hope so, although there are more folks out there crying doom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtgPaggeTM http://www.december212012.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by XeF4 Their pricers are reasonable? On ebay it is. I remembered paying something like $3/shirt for 20 shirts from an ebay seller. Not sure if the deal is still on.
I like their tees a lot. Part of the reason is the attractive price for "made in Downtown LA". The economics, though, doesn't seem to work out. Are their workers mostly volunteers?
I wonder Mafoo's purpose in trying to become an internet celebrity. I've been visiting autoadmit of late and looks like he's very much parodied over there. Here, he is treated like a pagan god.
I've been told by the made men here that wingtips=casual. But can these be used for weddings, esp. in the summer? Thanks. The pic won't show up. The model is Lobb Co-respondent.
The episodes scared the hell out of me. Last night, most of my family went out for my cousin's wedding. I stayed at home and watched the entire series of doomsday prophecy and I had some terrible nightmares as a result. Reportedly, December 21, 2012 is a very important day in astrogeology. The Earth may realign its rotational axis, causing plate tectonics shifts and all kinds of natural disasters. Any of you find this stuff even "somewhat" convincing? I think I'm a believer.
I can't see the color.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex CJ made the shoes. CJ?