or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

Quote: Originally Posted by kronik And how much exactly does that run - moreover, how many races has he won? I don't know the exact cost as the pictured bike is a one of a kind time trial bike, build for the industry demo. My neighbor had a frame built for him by the same maker, but with road geometry. The components that went on it are basically all carbon imported from Germany. For seatpost, saddle, and brakes, and many tiny bolts, he...
Any of you currently on this path? I'm winning all of my buddies' money. What now?
I must confess. I don't have a Wang.
Quote: Originally Posted by merkur Hi guys, is there a hairwax product out there that is predominantly beeswax and contains minimal amounts of other stuff eg preservatives etc? Why? I've only seen leather conditioners...for animal skin.
If I have money, it'd be a Ruegamer with Sram Red. My neighbor has one built last year with super record 11. Unfortunately, his "bespoke" geometry is not quite right so he may get another one for better fit. Some people have no problems burning cash.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Subject #4: Iammatt Problem: Over-poofing, too much yellow, exploding shirt collar (caused by over-poofing), baggy thighs. Foofication: De-poofed pocket square and ascot, higher-contrast coloring, slimmed trousers with shorter rise and longer length. I don't know. He looks pretty good. He does have tiny feet compared you though, Mr. Foo.
Quote: Originally Posted by nbnguy98 Why is off white better than pure white? Can you please elaborate? The same reason charcoal is better than black. I'm not 100%, but I think it's less in your face than pure white.
I really like this look:
If you go white, it has to be double breasted. Baby blue and or pink stripes for tie and accessories with brown/orange gingham cotton square. For belt and shoes, DO NOT go black. The best color with white is chesnut brown or antique oxblood. A yellow Cobra for transport and royal oak on white stingray for time.
Any here curious what the foo is packing underneath? I'm willing to bet he has 6 packs.