or Connect

Posts by Aperipan

Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso As did the Taleban and the Nazis. There wasn't a goddamned thing honorable about what they did or why they did it. I agree with Hos. The rebels failed because they fought under a general who did not read Sun Tzu. He advised his troops to attack uphill in every major battle.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh You've answered your own question. He is defending his legacy And what is that? I only hear about his hunting gaffes. He was criticized harshly by the media but they have nothing against him, not at comparable in injurious extent to his mentor Rumsfeld who left a stained paper trail and walked out a disgraced man
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Al Gore? I know Dems are supposed to be running the "every ex VP has been quiet" line, but please... I remembered seeing Gore on Charlie Rose just last week...or was that a re-run?
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketTriangle Haha, you must be under the impression that current fashion is focused on making people look good, rather than making people shell out cash for whatever half-baked idea they think of. Look up Thom Browne and you'll see what I mean. You offend me. I like Thom Browne, esp. his refurbished designs through the mill of BB.
Nonfunctional pocket square; won't fit even the smallest Wang.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Gordon Gecko said that 20 years ago. And today it has become the economic and political reality.
This country is becoming a third-rate nation. So sad it starts with your home area Bradford. Btw, you got my esquire vote.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I agree with this 100% - guys used to want to settle down and get a job at the factory or farm, or what ever job they could get, because they couldn't get laid until they did. if they weren't successful enough to put food on a table and have a roof over a families head, no nookie. our society has changed that equation, so why should somebody work at a job he doen'st love and settle down? he has toys, he has sex,...
what happened to the facepalm smilie? It got kidnapped.
Don't piss him off too much. Just poke him until he froths at the mouth and leave before he bites you with rabies. Eventually, he will be annoyed enough to leave. Besides, if he knows how to wire a car bomb, things could get really ugly.