or Connect

Posts by jarude

me hurting myself was more of a function of me not addressing an injury and instead training through it. i could have just as easily fucked myself up doing literally anything else; not to mention, what does any of that have to do with attempting 1rms more than once a year?edit: and by "totaled my shoulder and elbow fascia" i think you meant "bad case of tennis elbow"
jesus fucking christ what is it with you people having weeping vaginas over 1rms? it's possible to lift something close to your max/at your max on a semi-regular basis without spontaneously combusting, simultaneously sustaining multiple catastrophic compound fractures and subsequently being confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life.
Now I'm just mad that Nederlands didn't make it to the final. 3-0 over a garbage team with no heart in a meaningless game... really wish Holland made it through. Sad to see Robben dominate the whole tournament and only have third to show for it; hopefully we'll see guys like him, Sneijder, and Van Persie again.
Let rhet know when you start squatting and benching daily
I turn into a giggling retard around my cat
shit. fuck. crap. ass. balls. etc. another year, another 0 for nederland. i will go watch replays van gelder calling the spain game to make myself feel better now...
ART was great. the guy actually answered my concerns about neck/shoulder/trap/triceps playing into the forearm pain. did some neck adjustment - definitely was not expecting that - and came up with a reasonable diagnosis that its a few different things playing into the forearm/elbow pain. he says 2-3 sessions/week for a few weeks should clear it up... here's hoping
going for ART tomorrow, being done by a chiropractor and not an RMT if that makes any difference. i'm going to a clinic that has a poliquin-trained dude and a training staff exclusively populated by NCSA-certified people, so hopefully they can shed some insight on the issue. external rotations help a lot for some reason, and there's a lot of tightness in my deltoid where it hits the lateral head of the tricep. i wonder why
Rhet, I need to become an intermediary in an essential transaction to make some dollars on the side. Economists, wat do
doing singles is fun and practical though