or Connect

Posts by jarude

i'll be here all night i would get a pair but on sale they aren't returnable. anyone interested in 9.5's if they don't fly?
looks like you'll be doing squat
thanks for the recs and that website. i suppose im being picky because i have do-wins (from knucks) and had the adidas powerlift (sold to mark) and i preferred the do-wins by a large margin (not because knucks). the powerlifts were a bit big, though, and i found out that the .25" difference in heel height made a big difference in feel. hopefully a snug fit + heel height difference will make the adipowers better, but i do like the two straps on my do-wins, so im still not...
http://www.roguefitness.com/nike-romaleos-2 http://www.roguefitness.com/nike-romaleos-2-red-weightlifting-shoes black and red romaleo's on sale for 149 on that note, if i wanted a nicer pair of shoes in the future, how2pick between adipowers or romaleos? no way to try them on, sizing i wouldnt be worried about, but i suppose i'd have to suck up return fees to see what i liked best. white adipowers win on aesthetics and i like my adidas stuff but my frees are still the...
recent kijiji flips: hi/lo pulley / lat pulldown - bought for $40, sold for $200 560lb assorted steel/cement standard 1" plate - bought for $20, sold for $250 50lb powerblocks - bought for 150, sold for 250 another nautilus smith + 205lbs olympic + f/i/d bench for 400, sold the bench for 200, 205lbs for 150 - hello $50 smith machine/pulley system! squat stands - bought for 50, sold for 200 got 1250, spent 660, so i made $550 bux and got a smith machine for free. small...
You're either blind or looking at the wrong girl. Dem thighs
holy shizzzzz crossfit games female winner. ATHLETE: CAMILLE LEBLANC-BAZINET - french canadian woman. dat accent what is with crossfit ladies, do not understand. this girl is smokin
Injury brahs: Five weeks of ART, nerve gliding, ice and nsaids have gotten me to a point where if I pop some aleve I'm able to work through full ROM 98% pain free. I get some sensation, but no pain. ART guy is doing a reassessmemt this Saturday and hopefully prescribing some rehabby type stuff i can work on. Obviously I will defer to him when it comes to what/what not to do, but what have other people's experience been with working back into things from an injury? Clearly...
1 Yeah, I've taught for a decade or so. Part time in school, and now I help run a private swim school on the side
ran 10 miles