or Connect

Posts by jarude

listening to my zen music on the beach, nothing like some converge on a sunny dayAlso p funny watching the misctards walk around with a not too subtle full body flex going on, miring actual jacked dudes more than the women are.You still gonna make it bro, no worries... Concept gonnan chime in with rehab perspective soonBTW did they ever catch that dickless fuck who ran you over?
Volt, not a fan of black kicks
done
i'll be here all night i would get a pair but on sale they aren't returnable. anyone interested in 9.5's if they don't fly?
looks like you'll be doing squat
thanks for the recs and that website. i suppose im being picky because i have do-wins (from knucks) and had the adidas powerlift (sold to mark) and i preferred the do-wins by a large margin (not because knucks). the powerlifts were a bit big, though, and i found out that the .25" difference in heel height made a big difference in feel. hopefully a snug fit + heel height difference will make the adipowers better, but i do like the two straps on my do-wins, so im still not...
http://www.roguefitness.com/nike-romaleos-2 http://www.roguefitness.com/nike-romaleos-2-red-weightlifting-shoes black and red romaleo's on sale for 149 on that note, if i wanted a nicer pair of shoes in the future, how2pick between adipowers or romaleos? no way to try them on, sizing i wouldnt be worried about, but i suppose i'd have to suck up return fees to see what i liked best. white adipowers win on aesthetics and i like my adidas stuff but my frees are still the...
recent kijiji flips: hi/lo pulley / lat pulldown - bought for $40, sold for $200 560lb assorted steel/cement standard 1" plate - bought for $20, sold for $250 50lb powerblocks - bought for 150, sold for 250 another nautilus smith + 205lbs olympic + f/i/d bench for 400, sold the bench for 200, 205lbs for 150 - hello $50 smith machine/pulley system! squat stands - bought for 50, sold for 200 got 1250, spent 660, so i made $550 bux and got a smith machine for free. small...
You're either blind or looking at the wrong girl. Dem thighs
holy shizzzzz crossfit games female winner. ATHLETE: CAMILLE LEBLANC-BAZINET - french canadian woman. dat accent what is with crossfit ladies, do not understand. this girl is smokin