or Connect

Posts by jarude

Deus Ex was amazing and revolutionary for its time. The amount of references to the original in Human Revolution made me so, so, so happy and triggered all the nostalgia feels. Is it bad that I immediately recognized the code for Sarif's elevator in the prologue as the same code for the first keypad you use in the original? 0451.
Cool. Last I saw you had rotator cuff funny business going on? How's that working out / how did you ease yourself into lifting again?
Thanks. I can manage most things with serious compression on my forearm but certain things are definitely still out. The only barbell movement I can tolerate is a front squat so it's lots of bands, db's, and smith machine for me with reps going no lower than fifteen. I've always hated higher rep ranges so now it's kind of nice to have to focus on them.Silver lining... great learning experience: don't injure yourself. Am definitely much more appreciative of being able to...
remember when TK said it'd be kinda fun to go full DYEL and see how fast he could get back to jacked knowing what he knows now? time to live vicariously* *no i was never jacked in the first place
i just bought one of those exercise ball chairs for the office, since i have no moneys for an aeron. yep, i'm that guy
Welcome to my world. Look on the bright side - you have the resources available to you to ensure you are properly informed. It would be much worse if you were self-training at a globo-gym, sustained an acute injury requiring a full-stop in training and didn't have access to someone with an informed perspective, let alone the someone with same body type and experience.Fix your perspective right quick, though – it is easy to be depressed about this stuff, I know I was/still...
I just had a eureka moment with 99% lack of elbow/forearm pain. Side note: can't believe how profound chronic pain relief must be for people seriously afflicted with it. Musculocutaneous nerve compression. I've been flossing out radial/ulnar/median/axillary, but not that one - I learned of it watching a random shoulder anatomy video; causes pain in arm flexion and forearm supination. For all of the fucking shit I went through regarding if what I had was elbow...
Great progress szeph, looking lean and mean. Funny that you post that video concept, that channel has a ton of flossing videos that I've used. The radial ones really help me. On that note, there are static positions (not proper nerve floss techniques, juat particular sequences of arm/shoulder flexion/extension) that I can hold on my injured side that provide the same kind of nerve tension feeling that flossing does, while if I do them on my good side, I feel nothing....
Nerve flossing is legit, really helps my elbow Still looks dumb in public tho