or Connect

Posts by jarude

2009 BoO x Sperry wool chukka. Worn for 6months then boxed, 8/10. Size 10. This is the version with speedhooks. Asking $50 OBO plus shipping. Not big on shipping shoes but realistically they aren't getting anymore wear so I'm willing to meet someone halfway price-wise. Name your price, give me your location and I'll get you a shipping quote. Coming from Canada so Canucks get a deal.
Creases due to being folded in my closet for a year. Prices include shipping. RRL Low Straight tag 32x34, "Spring Creek 2" wash. $100 My most favourite denim ever. Selvedge, awesome wash and detailing, unaltered. Washed and worn, 9/10. Measurements: W: 17.25 FR:10.5 T: 12 K: 8.5 H: 8 I: 33.5 APC New Standard, indigo, tag 33, raw. $75 You know the deal here. Hemmed, worn a handful of times and washed. 9.5/10. Slight fades coming through but these have their entire...
http://www.roguecanada.ca/the-armaid.php pretty sure i've seen something like that in a bdsm video
ran 11.2km today, ouch. feels pretty good and ***functional*** though, dat not getting winded when running up the stairs feel. now i can ride my high-horse past all of those lumbering powerlifters who gasp for breath when they reach for the top shelf to get some twinkies. how come i can massage the shit out of my serratus anterior superior, be elbow pain-free for 5 minutes, then have it come back 10 minutes later?
11.2km today @ 6:02/km. Had my pace down to 5:45 at the end. Felt pretty good, actually - I felt like I was starting to lag bigtime but was able to push through. Going to smash 10km in sub 55 this summer.
Yeah. Best bet was Vancouver a few years ago... I don't see any Canadian teams seriously contending especially with the west being so strong.
Kane is unreal. Glad to see him show up in a big game when he took a lot of crap after the Olympics for going MIA. So happy to see Crawford and Quick jawing eachother, too - its been awhile since a good playoff goalie dustup.I'm OK with this. It'll be Calgary in five years.
I think LA spanks the rangers, sadly. I'm definitely rooting for the rags regardless of whether its Chicago or LA (it'll be LA) but save hank getting a shutout every night I think the cup is LAs to lose. I really want hank to win a cup.
Fair analysis. Pretty much taking it a step past "just make it in and anything can happen" 8th seed business; if you can perform well enough in the regular season to get seeded decently well, you're in good shape. With that being said, take a look at a team like SJ who has done exactly that for a long time now; they have consistently been one of the best teams for the longest time with absolutely nothing to show for it. It's impressive to see, especially in light of a lot...
First speed interval workout. 8x2:00 fast, 2:00 slow. Around 4:15-4:30/km fast and 6:15/slow. That shit can suck my sweaty fucking balls. Can't wait for this race to be done with... Only 80 days to go.