or Connect

Posts by jarude

1 Yeah, I've taught for a decade or so. Part time in school, and now I help run a private swim school on the side
ran 10 miles
Nice. Just did 10km in 55:00 on the dot which is what I was aiming for... Except the race is still 3 weeks out. I think with some more training, race day jitters and busting my ass on the day of, I could make 53 and change.
hit my target time for my 10km run three weeks early. did it in 55:00 exactly with not too much difficulty and a bit of a slow start. i think a few more weeks of training + race day feels will put me at 53:00. pretty shit time for an actual runner, but for someone who went from the couch in april, dying after 3.5km, this is pretty cool.
OK – quick and dirty progression for front crawl. Depends on how good you are, but even if you can sorta-kinda do it with whack breathing, start from the beginning. The key to all of this is staying relaxed all the time, no tension, learning how to sink (yes), smooth breathing – try not to suck wind when breathing, do it slow and steady and learn how to stay relaxed instead of forcing it. You’ll look like a dumbshit 6 year old doing this stuff when learning, but it’s akin...
Give me 20 mins i teach u
Fuck man, that's terrible . Get well soon and I hope they catch the fucker.
taking a week off of running hurts pretty good. had an apathy stretch where i did a total of 5km in two weeks and then jumped right back into it with 14x400m sprints tonight, which turned out to be 12km with warmup and cooldown. feels good to be back in it again, race is in less than a month.fuji you should have at least given yourself a month lolhows your biceps tendonitis? strong pressing
2 days is nothing don't be a bitch
My car is still going strong, 03 jetta TDI, come at me 1000km/tank mileage. Still drives awesome, about to roll over 300km on it. Body is getting rough now though; every summer I have to sandblast the rust out.