or Connect

Posts by jarude

i just bought one of those exercise ball chairs for the office, since i have no moneys for an aeron. yep, i'm that guy
Welcome to my world. Look on the bright side - you have the resources available to you to ensure you are properly informed. It would be much worse if you were self-training at a globo-gym, sustained an acute injury requiring a full-stop in training and didn't have access to someone with an informed perspective, let alone the someone with same body type and experience.Fix your perspective right quick, though – it is easy to be depressed about this stuff, I know I was/still...
I just had a eureka moment with 99% lack of elbow/forearm pain. Side note: can't believe how profound chronic pain relief must be for people seriously afflicted with it. Musculocutaneous nerve compression. I've been flossing out radial/ulnar/median/axillary, but not that one - I learned of it watching a random shoulder anatomy video; causes pain in arm flexion and forearm supination. For all of the fucking shit I went through regarding if what I had was elbow...
Great progress szeph, looking lean and mean. Funny that you post that video concept, that channel has a ton of flossing videos that I've used. The radial ones really help me. On that note, there are static positions (not proper nerve floss techniques, juat particular sequences of arm/shoulder flexion/extension) that I can hold on my injured side that provide the same kind of nerve tension feeling that flossing does, while if I do them on my good side, I feel nothing....
Nerve flossing is legit, really helps my elbow Still looks dumb in public tho
If you are pulling and concerned about saving your back/rehabbing an injury, you should not be lifting at an intensity that would require the use of a belt.
i gave up on the clips != magazines thing when everyone in the army called them clips too. non-gun people just dont know/watches "heat" again
two weeks of it? k
where are you getting this "cardio twice weekly = gains gone" thing?