or Connect

Posts by jarude

be thankful you are mathematically inclined-english majorART helped with my elbow tendinitis/osis/extensor and supinator being fucked. it was probably the single biggest thing driving my rehab; by no means was it the ultimate solution, but in conjunction with simple stuff like stretching, massage, nsaids + flossing etc. it did wonders.obviously i cannot go back in time and evaluate injury rehab without ART, but for some perspective, i bitched about not being able to lift...
I was thinking about weed making you eat like a horse and hence positively affecting recovery
Weed is the ideal substance for lifters,do not understand people ripping pot whilst drinking.
Who are the rhet metalheads?
Hendrix-lite?
I knew about DJ Hodor, but drag Hodor is new to me.
Seconding skeen, great ass but those tattoos, ugh. Ink looks like shit 99% of the time on everyone unless they have a proper sleeve or some kind of other comprehensive piece done by a reputable artist. Always smh at people with random shit on random places done by etch-a-sketch. I'd have some done but I'm a giant pussy and also want to remain employable
Get a telescoping one, though it may dislodge the trim and distend the frame a little over time. Tie some bands to it and you can get a lot of stuff done.
Boomers/middle aged management who can't run a public institution without pissing away money, but okay. You of all people could appreciate wasteful spending in the Canadian healthcare system, no?