or Connect

Posts by 630

Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown I was going to the qdoba near my way so often that they were given me my normal triple or quad meat for free sooooo good. we've got a place in chicago called taco fresco. it's basically a chain of restaurants in the similar mold of qdoba and chipotle, but their nutrition facts are ridiculous. they've got a "chicken burrito fuerte" i always get--chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomato, 0 fat sour cream...
finally got my suit in the mail last week and wanted to provide some feedback-- Jason is great. I'll be honest and say the suit was really delayed and took about 2 months due to a back log of orders. I wasn't going crazy over getting it immediately, but would check in once a week or so to get a status check after the 4 week time frame. He was very responsive and accommodating, offered some incentives for the wait and offered to help reimburse any tailor costs. Would...
there is an airport community within a few hundred yards of the gym. maybe 200/300 or so. he was taking off and didn't get enough air under the plane. as a result, stuck it in a vertical extension of the roof in the corner of the building. not like he nosedived from 10k feet or anything. regardless, i'm still pretty blown away by this myself. must've been a little chaotic when this happened. despite being 12 noon, the paper said roughly 280 people at the gym
was so excited to lift today after work, and then a plane crashed into my gym. literally don't know when it'll open back up. nobody dead though shockingly, just a big hole in the ceiling
Quote: Originally Posted by joei Gym newbs annoy me. One at the gym this morning dropped a 15lb weight while doing standing shoulder presses with incorect form. The weight bounced and hit my ankle and fucked my curling set. (50lbs in each arm). I guess he saw the rage in my face, he bought me a protein shake and water. All was right in the gym there after. i had a similarly crappy experience the other night, but didnt get hit lol. was...
pleased to say i ordered a suit today 2 button navy mohair 3 inch lapel conservative cut horizontal pockets and non overlapping ticket pocket tapered legs and frogmouth (woop) pockets on the pants i am both a minimalist and work in insurance, so i went with the most conservative design i could muster. took measurements myself with some help and also had a tailor do it, but still overly paranoid i missed something. hopefully will be close enough though. super...
Woe. Sorry if already posted. http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/co...%2F19597477%2F
went into the store to try them on to start building a professional wardrobe. only had sport shirts in store and i was caught between a small and a medium (small was too tight in chest, perfect everywhere else. medium was great in chest, too large everywhere else). and then ended up buying 4 pairs of milanos instead. woops anyway-was on vacation and made a trip to the bal harbour store in miami. tried on the dress shirts in extra slim fit and found them to fit...
just as a heads up, ordered the skinny dickies in 30w and it measures 16.5 inches across. dont know if it was a mistag or not, but washed for shrink and will probably have my tailor take it in at the waist. i have decently muscular legs and theyre not too tight, but if i returned for a smaller waist i thought they might be. feel durable though, will get good use
a fuggin chambray shirt that won't rape my bank account! waiting on jcrew's to drop about 60 dollars in price...