Posts by vivalet

Don't know what the breakdown was, but $220 total including $20 shipping. Not bad for 17 year old boots that will last me another 17 at least.
I just received today from Jim's shoe repair in NYC my RM Williams Bass boots. Black Gardeners used to be called Bass way back. These boots are from 1999! Used regularly, but not quite abused for 17 winters in LA. In great need of some TLC. I wish I had taken before pictures, but I didn't think of it. I can assure you the difference is dramatic! New soles and new elastic side gore. Beautiful job on conditioning the leather too! They did my brown Gardeners, also from 1999,...
http://m.mainstreethub.com/jimsshoerepair
When they had their store up on the UES, they used Jim's. Ask for Andy. http://m.mainstreethub.com/jimsshoerepair
Brand new never worn. In original box I received them in from Australia. I wear a 11.5 Barrie last Alden and these are too big for me. I thought maybe my feet would grow, but they haven't! The sizing of RM Williams is confusing, I don't really understand it, but if you put them on a ruler, the back of heel to tip of these boots measure 13.125" (1/8) The "G" indicates medium width. RM Williams Stockman Buckle Boots Dress Boots. Gusset Opening. Wrap around strap buckle...
I still have money on them. I just fear taking the refund, and then being offered the shoes first at updated prices! They had my money so long when they offered the refund, I figured they may as well keep it because they would come in eventually. Maybe I am wrong though.
edit
These are 35s. I think they have stretched out a little since I first got them. A little loose, but I prefer that to a little tight. Nothing a belt can't take care of.Comfortable as anything you could find. I'm even wearing them around the house instead of sweats!
I just picked up the slim cut dungarees in blue and black, and they are fantastic. I have worn them everyday since I got them two weeks ago. The inside fabric softens up after a couple hours. They look like dress pants, but with a jeans styling. Great drape. And the best thing is, they feel like sweat pants. Very comfortable. I read that they are vanity sized, but they are not doing anything for my vanity! My 31 in APC is a little baggy, and I wear a 33 or 34 in Levis,...
SWEET!