or Connect

Posts by BCD

Okay, in an effort to avoid dealing with deadbeats and scammers on eBay, willing to sell for $3,950 shipped with payment via PayPal. This watch is in absolutely great condition fresh off this most recent service. Will give it this week to see if there's any interest and then list on eBay this weekend. Thanks, BD
Hi Guys, This watch is back on the market. I decided to get it freshly serviced, so that it was close to perfect for the next buyer. Just came back two weeks ago from a thorough service performed by a Certified Master Watchmaker 21st Century (CMW21). Looks and is running unbelievable. You won't be disappointed when this watch arrives! In light of the $400 service, which the next buyer won't have to worry about for the next three to five years, asking for a $200 bump from...
Okay, one significant price drop before I go the dreaded eBay route. $3,950 shipped. Based on eBay sales, almost certainly giving away a few bucks. However, have had good experiences selling on SF. EBay, not so much.
Shot in the dark here, but open to a trade involving a dual sport motorcycle - especially a BMW GS model.
Thanks! I totally agree :-)
Up for sale is my Panerai PAM 48 (G Series), which I bought several years ago on this site from whusurdadi. Since then, I've had it serviced by Panerai. This is the 40mm case, which, in my opinion, is the ideal size. Big enough to be substantial, but not over the top. Watch includes original box and papers, box and papers from service, and the following straps: (1) dark brown alligator for deployant, (2) OEM black rubber for deployant, (3) brown shell cordovan, (4)...
I have a total Billy Reid credit of $111.68. Wiling to sell at almost a 30% discount. I can email you the gift card number or mail you the card the old fashioned way. Thanks, BCD
Sold pending funds. Thanks.
Gentlemen, Up for sale is my IWC 3717-01 with box, papers and warranty card. Watch is in good condition. Worn in my regular rotation of watches, so not a safe queen, but definitely not beat up. Looking to purchase another watch and, to decrease the chance that I'd hear muttering from my wife, told her I was getting rid of one to fund the purchase. Price is $3,250 shipped overnight, insured. Sales only in the CONUS. Wire preferred, but will definitely do PayPal to...
Wasn't familiar with this brand, but just checked their website. Some really, really great stuff there. My wife is prego right now, so she wouldn't appreciate more high-end lingerie. However, certainly encourage others to consider this. You are guaranteed to get laid if you give your GF / wife / mistress a package shipped from Paris containing any lingerie from this shop. Good luck with the sale.