or Connect

Posts by BCD

I have a total Billy Reid credit of $111.68. Wiling to sell at almost a 30% discount. I can email you the gift card number or mail you the card the old fashioned way. Thanks, BCD
Sold pending funds. Thanks.
Gentlemen, Up for sale is my IWC 3717-01 with box, papers and warranty card. Watch is in good condition. Worn in my regular rotation of watches, so not a safe queen, but definitely not beat up. Looking to purchase another watch and, to decrease the chance that I'd hear muttering from my wife, told her I was getting rid of one to fund the purchase. Price is $3,250 shipped overnight, insured. Sales only in the CONUS. Wire preferred, but will definitely do PayPal to...
Wasn't familiar with this brand, but just checked their website. Some really, really great stuff there. My wife is prego right now, so she wouldn't appreciate more high-end lingerie. However, certainly encourage others to consider this. You are guaranteed to get laid if you give your GF / wife / mistress a package shipped from Paris containing any lingerie from this shop. Good luck with the sale.
I, too, am an idiot.
Bump for an excellent FS watch seller. Bought a Panerai PAM 48 from him. Although I've bought several nice watches since, the PAM 48 remains one of the better deals I've gotten. GLWTS.
Dang you, Hot Dog Day! I wanted to buy the Alden Cigar LWBs as well.
PM sent on the Darltons.
PM sent on both.
Quote: Originally Posted by g.michael Looks like nobody is interested in giving you a serious answer. I'll try to help you out. Wait for the RL private sale--usually in May and November I believe. Watch for posts on this forum or Ask Andy because enough people get excited and post about it. You can call RL customer service and ask nicely and usually score a private sale code that you can use. I did this in November and got the Darlton wingtips and...