or Connect

Posts by elgreco

As CBD as I can get today:
Andre 3000 making a killer argument for full fit flannels:
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain Agreed - and while we had some sunshine yesterday, it's still looking like winter in Seattle. I misread your original post; I thought you had stated that you were rocking the BW bowtie for spring. And DC isn't much better. We're stuck in this odd Smarch weather pattern, so I find myself mixing springier colors with winter stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain Actually, I think this is more appropriate as a fall-winter tie because it's a blackwatch tartan. The tartan's darker colors and hues are more appropriate for that season.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH SAB bags are no longer cool as J. Crew now sells them. Just sayin. I liked SAB's bags when they were on an indie label, but now that they're working with a major label, I'm not as into their new material.
http://www.jpressonline.com/accessor...hp?id=RIBBON2L
Quote: Originally Posted by NORE Must have that belt. J. Press baby!
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Are these linen pants? wtf it's like 30 degrees here... The belt definitely brings the whole outfit back to its festive purpose - well done. Nope--wool/cotton.
Here's my non-pleated skirt, possibly CBD homage to the 1821 Revolution: