or Connect

Posts by elgreco

Because this is not CBD, this goes here:
You're going to take what this idiot says seriously?
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Funny thing is that that looks like that Ring Jacket model the Armoury carries. Of course, the RJ is just a sportcoat and what takes this from FU to FM (fuck me) is the fact that it's a 3-piece.
Every time I see Lino et al, I think of some leathery old divorced guy who is going through a mid-life crisis and wearing his kid's clothes...if his kid actually wore tailored clothing. That said, I still want to go to Al Bazar.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck Glad it worked out! As the suedes do stretch out a bit more than normal leather would, and given that your existing 348's are quite roomy, that half size down should give you a very soft + snug shoe! Definitely don't size half down for the normal leather options though. Absolutely. They've gotten noticeably more comfortable already after three wears, and I'm excited for what they'll feel like when...
As CBD as I can get today:
Andre 3000 making a killer argument for full fit flannels:
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain Agreed - and while we had some sunshine yesterday, it's still looking like winter in Seattle. I misread your original post; I thought you had stated that you were rocking the BW bowtie for spring. And DC isn't much better. We're stuck in this odd Smarch weather pattern, so I find myself mixing springier colors with winter stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain Actually, I think this is more appropriate as a fall-winter tie because it's a blackwatch tartan. The tartan's darker colors and hues are more appropriate for that season.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH SAB bags are no longer cool as J. Crew now sells them. Just sayin. I liked SAB's bags when they were on an indie label, but now that they're working with a major label, I'm not as into their new material.