or Connect

Posts by elgreco

There's only one well-dressed magician worth mentioning....
Quote: Originally Posted by TC (Houston) They can wear things that would be laughable for attorneys to wear and not even get a second glance. So justifying wearing something on the grounds that staff members do it is definitely not a good rule of thumb. Hm, I wasn't necessarily advocating the position that what works for the staff works for the attorneys, but moreso what you said about no one really caring what the staff can and cannot get...
I work in BigLaw on the staff side of things and I pretty much wear a pocket square every day when I'm wearing a sport coat. That said, I'm sure it might rub some people the wrong way, although we're a relatively laid back bunch. But I do it because I think it's important to dress properly in order convey the respect to your colleagues and clients, especially since I'm in the pro bono section. It doesn't hurt that one of our most senior attorneys is considered somewhat of...
The houndstooth peak blows my mind. Never before have I experienced such strong amounts of WANT!
So, my friend and I discovered this blog post from a Japanese menswear store and I've pretty much become obsessed with the green label relaxing label from United Arrows. Is there anyway to get some of this stuff in the link below here in the States? Or is this going to be a very expensive eBay proposition? http://www.thepursuitaesthetic.com/2...abel-relaxing/
Quote: Originally Posted by bmulford we picked up the same jacket! That's officially the lowest I've ever paid for a borrelli. The olive sportcoat I have was around $300 and that was nwot off ebay. I am certain you are going to do a fabulous job with it, given your track record in the WAYWT thread. Also, this is my first ever Borrelli purchase, so I'm especially happy at the steal of a price!
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Borrelli Patch Pocket Blazer COLOR: Light brown SIZE: 50 \t$199.00 \t1 \t$199.00 I got the dark brown variety of this jacket. I'm super super pumped since I had tried on the version you got at Filene's and was amazed at the softness!!!!
Cork is one of my absolute favorite restaurants in the city right now. Love, love, love it. I've been to Marvin once and I enjoyed the shrimp and grits I had, but I was a bit underwhelmed by the beer selection. Then again, that might have just been the upstairs bar. Granville Moore's is another favorite of mine but it's all the way on the other side of town from me and the line is always ridiculously long. The Moules Navigateur is one of the best mussels, and seafood...
A wee bit of the Laddie:
I love scotch so very, very much. I hope in the near to moderate future to go to Scotland and hit a number of the distilleries. I bought the following for my friend's New Year's Eve party and we broke into it a bit around midnight, but unfortunately, my senses were a bit dulled by then so I don't really remember any specifics about it. As it was a Speysider, it wasn't as harsh as some of the Islay whiskys I'm used to drinking. I think it will be a good addition to...