or Connect

Posts by elgreco

Quote: Originally Posted by NewConvert Is the actual color of this suede captured in this fit pic or in the other close up pic? This pic makes the shoes look like they are almost chocolate suede. I'd say that the pictures I've taken and posted in this thread most accurately capture the color of the suede. This was actually something that concerned me, because I didn't like the yellowish color of the shoes on the Armoury website, and Alan...
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye Yeah, those armory guys always look good without looking like they were dressed for the photo. Actually, that's Takahiro from Liverano in the above photo.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD I use a normal shoe brush, for regular "dusting" and "correcting the nap". I have a crepe one too, but never use it. So a good horsehair brush and a gommadin eraser should cover basic suede care for now?
Can someone recommend a good suede brush? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctp120 Can't decipher. Translation please? TITFDYB - Tone It The F--- Down You Bastards.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast I'm certain that at least some of you are posting slightly tongue-in-cheek at least some of the time, but the thought that a fair chunk is serious just amps up the entertainment value of the meta-story of the thread. This threak is going to fold in on itself and will create a wormhole.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel some of my favorite looks in this threak (quar's wedding ensemble, your pics, greg's pics, trini, skinny goom's, among others) would lose nothing by removing the square and in many cases would gain, IMO. In the best outfits, in particular CBD stuff, the shirt collar/tie and their relationship to the suiting is what makes the outfit really pop, for me. This is more or less why I find myself eschewing the...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker "Thanks for the dimebag, bro" Man, Lapo isn't messing around with no skunk weed.
BTW, here are the aforementioned Carmina captoes in a full fit pic from yesterday:
CBDo or CBDon't?