or Connect

Posts by elgreco

Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant the cloth is a royal oxford with a little loser weave. You're big time enough that you shouldn't be buying shirts with loser weaves!
I don't hate the idea, but the size of lapels keeps forcing my mind's eye to pull the one half of the jacket over the other into a d/b configuration. I guess it would more congruous to me as a one-button peak a la Huntsman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A See my sweater, there's no better than authentic Irish Setter.
Jeggings
J. Press is having a sale currently; use coupon code 'PSMAY11'. They've got a nice range of classic ties and you can secure some staples at a nice discount: For starters, this: And perhaps this:
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del [IMG] Glenn O'Brien's posture makes him look like Peewee Herman's dad.
Quote: Originally Posted by aon Would have been a good look had he worn proper shoes [[SPOILER]] This is at Sid Mashburn, right? If so, makes sense. And I'm envious that that guy can wear a dress shirt with jeans and not have it come untucked.
The Armoury carries Fox umbrellas and you might be able to save (somewhat) on shipping given that you're in Oz and they're based in HK.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius How could no one have commented on these? They're epic. To think that I went to that particular optician to get a pair of Cutler & Gross sunglasses, but when I tried them, realized they looked really weird. So, I was handed that pair of Retrospecs to try on and it was an instant match. If you're in DC, go to Insight Opticians. Tony will take good care of you.
Quote: Originally Posted by comrade Italy 1950s- early 60s? Sorry everyone, this is actually Greece around the 50s-60s (maybe earlier than that actually). But like I said, una faccia, una razza.