or Connect

Posts by elgreco

Gentlemen of the Fora, I'm currently selling on teh eBayz one barely used pair of Nudie Average Joe Dry Organic raw denim jeans, sized 36x34. Quite frankly, I was the dum dum who listened to the silly sales associate at the Denim Bar and walked out of there with a pair of woefully undersized jeans for my meaty thighs. Well, okay, the thigh measurement wasn't so much of a problem for me as the waist. But I digress. The point is that I barely wore these jeans because they...
Gentlemen of the Fora: I have even more on eBay right now because I have apparently decided that I am running a fire sale on my closet to start the new year. For sale are two fine pairs of trousers from J. Press and Isaia respectively that have treated me well, but it is time to send these guys to good homes. Despite their wear, they have held up remarkably well and have many more years of life in them. The J. Press trousers do have signs of wear, but it is barely...
Gentlemen of the Fora: As you can gather, Doge is quite excite to present my latest eBay listings: I have for sale on the eBays several fine shirts, including the vaunted Run of the Mill Shop denim cutaway collar dress shirt. Yes, the very same shirt that took SEVEN months to deliver. Of course it was very exciting to finally receive the item before I realized in the fall of 2012 that I really couldn't get much use out of it. Therefore, this item is like new having...
I hear you man. I'm a 16.25-16.5 neck and a 36 sleeve, and the sleeves were a touch long for my tastes. But, the quality of the shirt is outstanding.
Gentlemen of the Fora: This is cross-listed in the Classic Menswear B&S, but I think this item may also be of interest to Streetwear's denizens. For sale is a size L version of the vaunted Run of the Mill Shop denim cutaway collar dress shirt. Yes, the very same shirt that took SEVEN months to deliver. Of course it was very exciting to finally receive the item before I realized in the fall of 2012 that I really couldn't get much use out of it. Therefore, this item is...
Gentlemen of the Fora: For sale is a size L version of the vaunted Run of the Mill Shop denim cutaway collar dress shirt. Yes, the very same shirt that took SEVEN months to deliver. Of course it was very exciting to finally receive the item before I realized in the fall of 2012 that I really couldn't get much use out of it. Therefore, this item is like new having only been worn a handful of times. NEVERTHELESS, this is really a fantastic item that only truly obsessive...
Gentlemen of the Fora: Please find available on the eBays two lovely plaid ties from one of SF's finest homegrown merchants, Howard Yount. Although I don't wear them as often as I once did, that does not change the fact that they really are terrific ties. Please find the links to the auctions listed below: 1) Fall-Winter Purple & Black Plaid Tie - 60% wool/40% silk. 2) Spring-Summer Blue & Brown Plaid Tie - 60% linen/40% silk Please feel free to bid on the 'Bays, but...
Gentlemen of teh Fora, Available for sale via eBay is a fine Charvet silk pocket square in navy. More details are available on the eBay listing. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Charvet - 100% silk in Navy - $19.99 opening price / $49.99 Buy-it-Now.
Nick Wooster making a strong case for the short sleeve woven shirt, stupid Thom Browne pants notwithstanding (in fact, I think Wooster's looks would generally be elevated to another plane if he quit relying on Thom Browne clothes so heavily).
Haha, I'm actually rocking this look today. Specifically, I'm wearing htis Black Fleece shirt, but the top two buttons are undone and I've cuffed the sleeves to hit mid-bicep: The fact of the matter is that in the summer months in DC, when it gets absurdly hot and humid, this look is my go to. I much prefer these shirts to polos because they look a bit better in the office (I would argue). But adjusting the sleeve length makes all the difference (going all the way to...