or Connect

Posts by elgreco

For sale is a pre-owned and previously washed pair of size 36 Naked & Famous Weird Guy jeans in the Left-Hand Twill fabric. I'm a little sad to let these go, because these are a great pair of really comfortable and handsome jeans, but they just don't look quite right on me. They are tagged a 36, but fit like a 38. Because I've previously worn and washed these jeans, some of the breaking in process is already well underway. You'll also note in the photographs there is some...
For sale is a pre-owned and previously washed pair of size 36 Naked & Famous Weird Guy jeans in the Left-Hand Twill fabric. I'm a little sad to let these go, because these are a great pair of really comfortable and handsome jeans, but they just don't look quite right on me. They are tagged a 36, but fit like a 38. Because I've previously worn and washed these jeans, some of the breaking in process is already well underway. You'll also note in the photographs there is some...
I have for sale on eBay one very lightly used pair of size EU 43 Superga 2750 COTU Classics in navy. Unfortunately, these are a size too small for me, so I couldn't really make them work. Full details are here. At $25(!) for an almost new pair of these Jesse Thorn-approved shoes, my loss is your gain. Please feel free to ask any questions.
I have for sale on eBay the pictured Howard Yount sport coat, which is a size 46 (56 EU). Full details may be found at the eBay listing here, but I welcome questions via the StyleFora. I'll accept $220.00 here for the jacket, which is 20% off the Buy it Now price, but I am willing to entertain reasonable offers. Happy shoppings.
I have for sale on eBay the pictured Belvest sport coat, which is a size 56. Full details may be found at the eBay listing here, but I welcome questions via the StyleFora. I'll accept $160.00 here for the jacket, which is 20% off the Buy it Now price, but I am willing to entertain reasonable offers. Happy shoppings.
Gentlemen of the Fora, I'm currently selling on teh eBayz one barely used pair of Nudie Average Joe Dry Organic raw denim jeans, sized 36x34. Quite frankly, I was the dum dum who listened to the silly sales associate at the Denim Bar and walked out of there with a pair of woefully undersized jeans for my meaty thighs. Well, okay, the thigh measurement wasn't so much of a problem for me as the waist. But I digress. The point is that I barely wore these jeans because they...
Gentlemen of the Fora: I have even more on eBay right now because I have apparently decided that I am running a fire sale on my closet to start the new year. For sale are two fine pairs of trousers from J. Press and Isaia respectively that have treated me well, but it is time to send these guys to good homes. Despite their wear, they have held up remarkably well and have many more years of life in them. The J. Press trousers do have signs of wear, but it is barely...
Gentlemen of the Fora: As you can gather, Doge is quite excite to present my latest eBay listings: I have for sale on the eBays several fine shirts, including the vaunted Run of the Mill Shop denim cutaway collar dress shirt. Yes, the very same shirt that took SEVEN months to deliver. Of course it was very exciting to finally receive the item before I realized in the fall of 2012 that I really couldn't get much use out of it. Therefore, this item is like new having...
I hear you man. I'm a 16.25-16.5 neck and a 36 sleeve, and the sleeves were a touch long for my tastes. But, the quality of the shirt is outstanding.
Gentlemen of the Fora: This is cross-listed in the Classic Menswear B&S, but I think this item may also be of interest to Streetwear's denizens. For sale is a size L version of the vaunted Run of the Mill Shop denim cutaway collar dress shirt. Yes, the very same shirt that took SEVEN months to deliver. Of course it was very exciting to finally receive the item before I realized in the fall of 2012 that I really couldn't get much use out of it. Therefore, this item is...