or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Heading to dinner, in Madrid
I meant to comment earlier but missed it. For what it is worth, I thought you looked very good and you pocket square selection was great.By having a dislike (fear) of pocket squares, you have avoided a big noob problem of buying too many and the wrongs ones. I speak from experience on that.
I couldn't agree more with this statement.
Do you See what InSee. Those that don't like, probably still won't. I do.
VOTE FOR SALE Paypal account # sfchallenge@barbera.com
Remnants of pre SF days. Worn twice in 4 years . May 09 and two weeks ago. Now back in hiding. Date not suitable for contest, but it is wrinkly.
Don't you do that already?This totally looks like a Nigerian Prince that is pissed he can't get fifteen million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($15.5m) out of the country.
Wrinkled Lino is the contest?
Stich, your shoes are usually my issue with your fits. I feel they are too "slick" for the rest of what you wear. I think monks would have been fine with that outfit but not those monks. G&G's don't work for me for most casual fits. I think that is Ed's issue too. Although I don't think he likes monks at all.As for the point deduction. I think Ed rates on 3 point scale
Sorry for lack of post. Been in Paris "eating more and more" and searching for Sir F.