or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

http://www.wardrobesupplies.com/stor...FSFy5Qod0TuFBw
Quote: Originally Posted by quar Smashed it out of the park buddy. What is with the right shirt sleeve? yes, very moomoo1980 of you. Might be an optical illusion, but the left shoulder roping seems larger than the left. Beautiful jacket. Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 Bringing this back on topic: Fitted
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Unlike my previous experience with made-to-measure, my time at Rubinacci's shop was stress-free and exhilarating. In allowing the tailor more latitude to do as he judged best, I was able to follow him along paths I would not have considered. I realized that I had as much to learn as to voice. I inserted concerns, comments and requests, but, more often than not, I saw his wisdom. Overall, I wound up with a garment I...
Nice call Binge Patrick Nagel's Palm Spring Life
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Slowly.. Breath.. Fawking Killer!
I'm guilty of that
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman Esquire's BDRM will provide many, no doubt, but here's a start: Graduate of the James school of posing.
I have a business trip to the bay area in May. Will the Pantas be available in shorts?
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del The only thing I dont like is the cuffs on the jeans. Without them its a winner. Quote: Originally Posted by geo89 I liked your looks Your jeans are Levis? Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Mao, love the fit on your jacket, great lapels. RTW? Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo mao those jean cuffs are an abomination. This...