or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Oh, come on. Who, other than David Reeves and Kabbaz, have I taken rabid issue with? In the case of Reeves, I was talking specifically about his work. Kabbaz had it coming. Most of the things that I post on threads like this I say light hearted. If it was lost in translation, I was paraphrasing on the teaching a pig sing saying. If people could not convince you past the one shoe, I don't know why...
The one thing I have learned on the Forvms Never try to talk to Foo about other tailors; it waste your time and it annoys the Foo.
I don't know what I'm talking about here but On yours; ( left)lapel rolls more (right) less Chest pocket higher Gorge lower
never mind figured it out too easy
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I've been meaning to snag these: Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i dont know. something about basting threads make a pavlov dog reaction in me that the pants are so desirable. +1 couldn't agree more. CG, mind passing me the info on those so I can DTO you?
http://www.wardrobesupplies.com/stor...FSFy5Qod0TuFBw
Quote: Originally Posted by quar Smashed it out of the park buddy. What is with the right shirt sleeve? yes, very moomoo1980 of you. Might be an optical illusion, but the left shoulder roping seems larger than the left. Beautiful jacket. Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 Bringing this back on topic: Fitted
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Unlike my previous experience with made-to-measure, my time at Rubinacci's shop was stress-free and exhilarating. In allowing the tailor more latitude to do as he judged best, I was able to follow him along paths I would not have considered. I realized that I had as much to learn as to voice. I inserted concerns, comments and requests, but, more often than not, I saw his wisdom. Overall, I wound up with a garment I...
Nice call Binge Patrick Nagel's Palm Spring Life