or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

WAYWRN was the first spot I went to when I arrived at the forum. To this day I spend most of my time there. You can get what you want out of it. For me it ranges from different looks, and clothing items I might not see else where to, the jokes inside and other wise. I get new ideas, and reconfirm some old ones from the post that are made. While all the education that is available is great in other post, there is nothing like pictures. That is why a bunch of us...
Incontro
There is only one reason to post http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=165694
Is James wearing Vox's Borelli shirt?
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Oh, come on. Who, other than David Reeves and Kabbaz, have I taken rabid issue with? In the case of Reeves, I was talking specifically about his work. Kabbaz had it coming. Most of the things that I post on threads like this I say light hearted. If it was lost in translation, I was paraphrasing on the teaching a pig sing saying. If people could not convince you past the one shoe, I don't know why...
The one thing I have learned on the Forvms Never try to talk to Foo about other tailors; it waste your time and it annoys the Foo.
I don't know what I'm talking about here but On yours; ( left)lapel rolls more (right) less Chest pocket higher Gorge lower
never mind figured it out too easy
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I've been meaning to snag these: Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i dont know. something about basting threads make a pavlov dog reaction in me that the pants are so desirable. +1 couldn't agree more. CG, mind passing me the info on those so I can DTO you?