or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

I think the problem was the blatant copy and then the posting of the pics. I have personally copied some of the best looks on the forum, but then don't go and post them as to say "look at how great I look." For instance if you go back through all my WAYWRN post, not once will you see me wearing shorts and knee high socks.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Chilly morn meets warm sunny afternoon: Thank god for the weekend... http://www.rpmswavs.com/apowersgoldmem/tight.wav
I'm going to have to bust out the doodoo brown stripe. Best case scenario, it will rock. Worst case Greg will compare me to Old Fat Hurley. Win win.
Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 +30 ะก today!!!! I know this is a parking lot, but you look like you are walking the tarmac to your private jet. Excellent all around. Michelangelo in the pocket?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo JP, other than looking constipated a bit that's a nice combo. Thanks for noticing. Constipated is the new Blue Steel.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman I went to France, bought an expensive tie at the Hermes store and then got blown in Amsterdam the next day. It still brings back fond memories. This
Thank you for all the kind comments again Gents. Shrivats, I have them also. Probably my most worn shoe, they are great.
I think 6 is nasty, in a Hurley kind of way. I was on the fence for something like that, but ended up ordering an orange stripe in a 55/45 linen / cotton blend a month back. After seeing the hoarders beautiful Borelli, I think I made the right decision. I went with a BD.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant By any chance are you: 6'2" 42" chest 36" sleeve 35" inseam 33" waist If so? Please send me your wardrobe. Thanks CG Almost, a bit bigger. Except sleeves are only 26.5 not 36.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Yawn.. click for more context Rocking! Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Meetings Thursday: I would vote for MOK. Excellent Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Pre-Cursor to Casual Friday Poor Lighting FTL : Set up camera Set timer Practice shot Re Set Set timer Run to spot and.......... Act like it's a...