or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

I knew doo doo brown stripe rocked. Love it Ed. Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel
Originally Posted by maomao1980 At first I also think the stance is weird, perhaps too high. However I think the issue is the coat is a bit long for him. In general I think this is the best X#$$@# made jacket I have seen. Quote: Originally Posted by Parker +1. Looks very nice PG. Especially the shoulder and lapel. I like the wrap distance, too. But, I bet a tiny bit shorter jacket would really make it perfecto. I'll preface this with I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Very nice, Nii. ----------------------- At the 65th Anniversary of the end of the WW2. My grandfather was a tank commander in the Soviet Army and was a part of the final charge on Berlin. The pin was the anniversary band given to all who were a part of the celebration. I wore it all night. Grandpa - will be 85 this October. I think this is an example of the person coming through in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Rosa Klebb disagrees. - B Never cease to amaze.
M-Day Lunch
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire With Simone Finamore; more pics on http://suitorial.blogspot.com/ CN, Always enjoy your photo essays. Very nice fabrics. Your photo here has probably won a one way ticket to CSI.
I think the problem was the blatant copy and then the posting of the pics. I have personally copied some of the best looks on the forum, but then don't go and post them as to say "look at how great I look." For instance if you go back through all my WAYWRN post, not once will you see me wearing shorts and knee high socks.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Chilly morn meets warm sunny afternoon: Thank god for the weekend... http://www.rpmswavs.com/apowersgoldmem/tight.wav
I'm going to have to bust out the doodoo brown stripe. Best case scenario, it will rock. Worst case Greg will compare me to Old Fat Hurley. Win win.
Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 +30 ะก today!!!! I know this is a parking lot, but you look like you are walking the tarmac to your private jet. Excellent all around. Michelangelo in the pocket?