or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Disheveled Central Zoo Sunday
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I resisted posting the same. You are a better man than me.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker If, I was very wealthy, shaved my legs and had a subjective digest, I would put this picture in it. Sadly, I don't. I didn't quote the Mrs. because I'm sure she will be quote a dozen plus times.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Homage to fuuma Fuuma?
Absolutely horrible. I will not be posting and associating myself with you 3. Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Top and bottom: - B Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI
Quote: Originally Posted by bwv2 I hope the $25k guy is right! Is Vicuna a type of deer?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Looking dope Haha, love it Moo. Start talking in 3rd person.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria [i]From straight out of left field, it's Cheap Seats Tuesday! - B! FNB seemed to be obsessed with how suits were made, and not how the suits made the person look. I think sometimes MC , thinks the same way. This suit is not of the caliber of MBT or Steed, but there is no doubt (IMO) that it makes you look good. It's refreshing to see you a bit disheveled. Last year even when you did...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I'm mulling over relaunching the Steven Aver brand...similar to what Patrick Grant has done with Tautz. Instead of MTM, though, my site would have large collection of Allen-Edmonds seconds, mid-century Modern furniture, The Suit by Nicholas Antogiavanni, several Sulka robes, and an impressive eagle statuette. The price for each will be slightly more than $1. - B Mr. Vox Will your store carry...
Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 I think it's a bit short on you and you could show little bit more cuff. Other than that I like it.