or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar It is harder and harder to keep track of who is copying who... Can we have an Excell sheet run by Vox to help us ? Let's start at the top. Who got the first pair of Panta?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Voxy's are growing on me. I'm thinking lean cords/tweeds, big ole cardigan or broken in sports coat. Hate to say it, but same here. I can't believe it. Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette Given this last premiss, Foo will come to a conclusion quite easily, simply because he loves bashing the Moo. He does, but then he won't be able to argue with gdl.
GDL ordered a pair Vs Moo thinks they are worth $10 It is going to be a tough decision for Foo.
Matt has a pair Vs Whnay threw up Vox has a pair Vs Some pairs have Divots (divets) It's too close to call
I'm anxiously awaiting for Foo to let me know if I like the Paprika's or not.
You and Luk-cha's photography have made the Paprika's more tolerable for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria 48. - B When I joined you were 46, I went back and looked at all your pictures from the last two years and you don't look like you have aged one bit. Face looks the same. So I'm sticking with the theory.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Same cut as always; no work done; raised the camera angle to stop wife saying, "You look like a pear." Can't remember if I said this before, but this is the first camera I've owned since my eighth grade trip to DC exactly fifty years ago, and I haven't bothered to learn how to use it properly. Vox is 46 OldDog is 64 , my conspiracy theory is building.
Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Thanks. It's funny you mention the tie, it gets its fair share of criticism every time it comes out. I guess it looks better in real life or something. Looks pretty great to me.
Disheveled Central Zoo Sunday