or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

You and Luk-cha's photography have made the Paprika's more tolerable for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria 48. - B When I joined you were 46, I went back and looked at all your pictures from the last two years and you don't look like you have aged one bit. Face looks the same. So I'm sticking with the theory.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Same cut as always; no work done; raised the camera angle to stop wife saying, "You look like a pear." Can't remember if I said this before, but this is the first camera I've owned since my eighth grade trip to DC exactly fifty years ago, and I haven't bothered to learn how to use it properly. Vox is 46 OldDog is 64 , my conspiracy theory is building.
Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Thanks. It's funny you mention the tie, it gets its fair share of criticism every time it comes out. I guess it looks better in real life or something. Looks pretty great to me.
Disheveled Central Zoo Sunday
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I resisted posting the same. You are a better man than me.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker If, I was very wealthy, shaved my legs and had a subjective digest, I would put this picture in it. Sadly, I don't. I didn't quote the Mrs. because I'm sure she will be quote a dozen plus times.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Homage to fuuma Fuuma?
Absolutely horrible. I will not be posting and associating myself with you 3. Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Top and bottom: - B Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI
Quote: Originally Posted by bwv2 I hope the $25k guy is right! Is Vicuna a type of deer?