or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Most Excellent.
Trying to brighten a grey day
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Good God. Look at those puppies.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker [IMG] This looks fantastic..............................(from the shoes down) Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Who's trippin' down the Streets of the city? Thursday: Panta (by Ed Morel) lined, untipped six-fold (yes, six) tie: - B For me, perfection.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Don't wear blue pants. - B The sad part of my rebellion is that I don't even own a pair right now. But as soon as I get pair....
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I know what you mean. Nobody here is beyond criticism, and I welcome the tips. Although I am sticking to my orange pocket square no matter what any of you fuckers say. I fall prey to the matchy-matchy PS once in a while. I file that SF advice next to the don't wear blue pants advice.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 And with regards to me ... i have actually become more daring in patterns and colors than when i started. I didnt even wear fancy socks regularly when i joined SF. I didnt dare go stripes on stripes on stripes. The biggest improvement to my gear since joining SF has been the fit of my clothes ... color and pattern matching havent changed much, and if they have its fore more daring than less. Its frustrating to see...
Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer You've shown some good things, but I always feel your combinations are a bit too busy and incongruent. You often have three or four very bold items, and I think you'd benefit from removing or toning down one or two. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 i dont think everyone wants to or should dress up like diavolo. i do agree on occassion Spoo has a flair for the color/pattern clash,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette Vox just called me. He is busy right now and wanted me to post the following: "I hope he is okay. He is missed." Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI You have to show them how you like it the first time round. SG, cracked me up.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I have a new Panta tie that would have worked great with a pink OCBD, but I just felt like this Attolini today. - B A pink Attolini, would have been a homerun. For me, the blue shirt and tie are a winner. When wearing what I consider a more serious shoe, the outfit needs to be tone down to the level that you did.