or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Ralph Lauren's business should be a course at a business school. Can't think of anyone that has dominated the top/bottom, mens/womens business as they have. Easily one of the most recognizable brands in the world, and makes everything work, from the cheap licensing stuff to the top end signature stuff. Able to sell cheaper stuff to the lowest income demographic and still retain the cache to be wanted by the highest...
Let's run it through the computer 1(captoe more formal) + 1 (you own derbies) = 2 ...that's the master plan
For my taste, this thread proves to me the Part II has recently crashed. Luckily the magic of WAYWRN is that it has the ability to rebuild itself.
James doesn't seem to have aged one bit on 35 years
Marmara bound for brunch meeting It is pretty hot, better grab a "taxi" Waiting to head back Bonus, Sartorialist Photo.......
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus First cuff-less look I remember liking in a long time. And liking a lot. Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B I'm wearing my "not surprised face"
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - I like on so many levels Thanks PG, much appreciated Quote: Originally Posted by add911_11 thats an example of how to dress timelessly elegant with a navy blazer, I really want to get a SB navy blazer now :-( Thank you. My navy blazers are indispensable. Quote: Originally Posted by Nemesis_4 ^JPHardy, where were you at when you took these pictures? ...
Warning...Rumpled Lifestyle Shots
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 LOL @ Rev ... You'll get a kick out of this. On the train ride back from the airport yesterday, a dandily dressed fellow hopped on the train ... nantucket red pants, blue bengal stripe shirt, navy solid tie, plaid newsboy cap, plaid vest with lapels, boutonniere, colorful socks, driving loafers, messenger bag and an umbrella to ward off the sunny ATL weather. I really wanted to get a picture of this fellow, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier Hey guys. Been busy drinking all week. Don't worry, there is always Esquire's 2011 Best Dressed Real Man Contest. Looking good, and congrats. JP