or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - I like on so many levels Thanks PG, much appreciated Quote: Originally Posted by add911_11 thats an example of how to dress timelessly elegant with a navy blazer, I really want to get a SB navy blazer now :-( Thank you. My navy blazers are indispensable. Quote: Originally Posted by Nemesis_4 ^JPHardy, where were you at when you took these pictures? ...
Warning...Rumpled Lifestyle Shots
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 LOL @ Rev ... You'll get a kick out of this. On the train ride back from the airport yesterday, a dandily dressed fellow hopped on the train ... nantucket red pants, blue bengal stripe shirt, navy solid tie, plaid newsboy cap, plaid vest with lapels, boutonniere, colorful socks, driving loafers, messenger bag and an umbrella to ward off the sunny ATL weather. I really wanted to get a picture of this fellow, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier Hey guys. Been busy drinking all week. Don't worry, there is always Esquire's 2011 Best Dressed Real Man Contest. Looking good, and congrats. JP
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent More presidential material then. The martini's, the women (even if just picture form), the hair....Vox is practically a Kennedy.
Most Excellent.
Trying to brighten a grey day
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Good God. Look at those puppies.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker [IMG] This looks fantastic..............................(from the shoes down) Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Who's trippin' down the Streets of the city? Thursday: Panta (by Ed Morel) lined, untipped six-fold (yes, six) tie: - B For me, perfection.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Don't wear blue pants. - B The sad part of my rebellion is that I don't even own a pair right now. But as soon as I get pair....