or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

The Sequel BDRM 2011 - Return of the Foo
The printer's called. Your profile picture is ready.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Feeling floral Friday: Please let me know when you would like to get rid of that PS. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin pants are RL Purple Label in red and white gingham cotton, Horrible pants, please ship them to me in same envelope as Spoo PS Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Damn this has been a HOT week - >30c + >95%...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 In a posting mood ... if for nothing at all; to prove to MoK i'm not living in a Ghana jersey (between 9-5pm): Great! Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer I've often complained about fun socks. These socks are not that crazy, but they are a bit playful. What makes these work is that they are darker than his pants. I can appreciate fun and colorful socks. However, many people...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I haven't posted a photograph of myself today, so here is a good opportunity. Here I am in pants (or as the Jumper-:foo: would know them, pantaloons) as skinny as the ridiculed Euros: However, since my diet is calorically 95% alcohol and meat, and I'm heaving around big metal plates and so on, the legs (frankly) are spectacular. I mean, check out the line of the left quad underneath my be-ringed hand in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx [center] - Nitpicking time so nitpick away, fellas Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. I can't believe those guys actually eat. Those suits pants are LOL. No offense whnay, but they obviously eat. The guy in the suit is having a balance lunch of frozen water with lemon flavoring. That has to be a good 100 calories.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 I hope by entering this contest my life doesnt get destroyed by all my 20-something year old friends, who will suddenly turn into fashion critics:
NOBD, you do the denim/ SC thing very well. I know it's taboo on MC, but I think it looks great. Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD New jacket.
Foo, you should count your blessings that people look disappointed and skeptical. The conversations could have gone the other way. I love that suit, where did you get it? I want to get one like it, how much was it? You know the sh*t you get from the geeks here, imagine real life. And as it has been said, you are too smart to not have seen this coming.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Ralph Lauren's business should be a course at a business school. Can't think of anyone that has dominated the top/bottom, mens/womens business as they have. Easily one of the most recognizable brands in the world, and makes everything work, from the cheap licensing stuff to the top end signature stuff. Able to sell cheaper stuff to the lowest income demographic and still retain the cache to be wanted by the highest...