or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba +1....and it looks like Linen. fucking awesome, one of the few looks in this thread I would actually wear without changing anything. Other than sleeve length on the shirt.
The Sequel BDRM 2011 - Return of the Foo
The printer's called. Your profile picture is ready.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Feeling floral Friday: Please let me know when you would like to get rid of that PS. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin pants are RL Purple Label in red and white gingham cotton, Horrible pants, please ship them to me in same envelope as Spoo PS Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Damn this has been a HOT week - >30c + >95%...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 In a posting mood ... if for nothing at all; to prove to MoK i'm not living in a Ghana jersey (between 9-5pm): Great! Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer I've often complained about fun socks. These socks are not that crazy, but they are a bit playful. What makes these work is that they are darker than his pants. I can appreciate fun and colorful socks. However, many people...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I haven't posted a photograph of myself today, so here is a good opportunity. Here I am in pants (or as the Jumper-:foo: would know them, pantaloons) as skinny as the ridiculed Euros: However, since my diet is calorically 95% alcohol and meat, and I'm heaving around big metal plates and so on, the legs (frankly) are spectacular. I mean, check out the line of the left quad underneath my be-ringed hand in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx [center] - Nitpicking time so nitpick away, fellas Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. I can't believe those guys actually eat. Those suits pants are LOL. No offense whnay, but they obviously eat. The guy in the suit is having a balance lunch of frozen water with lemon flavoring. That has to be a good 100 calories.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 I hope by entering this contest my life doesnt get destroyed by all my 20-something year old friends, who will suddenly turn into fashion critics:
NOBD, you do the denim/ SC thing very well. I know it's taboo on MC, but I think it looks great. Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD New jacket.
Foo, you should count your blessings that people look disappointed and skeptical. The conversations could have gone the other way. I love that suit, where did you get it? I want to get one like it, how much was it? You know the sh*t you get from the geeks here, imagine real life. And as it has been said, you are too smart to not have seen this coming.