or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx [center] - Nitpicking time so nitpick away, fellas Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. I can't believe those guys actually eat. Those suits pants are LOL. No offense whnay, but they obviously eat. The guy in the suit is having a balance lunch of frozen water with lemon flavoring. That has to be a good 100 calories.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 I hope by entering this contest my life doesnt get destroyed by all my 20-something year old friends, who will suddenly turn into fashion critics:
NOBD, you do the denim/ SC thing very well. I know it's taboo on MC, but I think it looks great. Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD New jacket.
Foo, you should count your blessings that people look disappointed and skeptical. The conversations could have gone the other way. I love that suit, where did you get it? I want to get one like it, how much was it? You know the sh*t you get from the geeks here, imagine real life. And as it has been said, you are too smart to not have seen this coming.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Ralph Lauren's business should be a course at a business school. Can't think of anyone that has dominated the top/bottom, mens/womens business as they have. Easily one of the most recognizable brands in the world, and makes everything work, from the cheap licensing stuff to the top end signature stuff. Able to sell cheaper stuff to the lowest income demographic and still retain the cache to be wanted by the highest...
Let's run it through the computer 1(captoe more formal) + 1 (you own derbies) = 2 ...that's the master plan
For my taste, this thread proves to me the Part II has recently crashed. Luckily the magic of WAYWRN is that it has the ability to rebuild itself.
James doesn't seem to have aged one bit on 35 years
Marmara bound for brunch meeting It is pretty hot, better grab a "taxi" Waiting to head back Bonus, Sartorialist Photo.......
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus First cuff-less look I remember liking in a long time. And liking a lot. Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B I'm wearing my "not surprised face"