or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent I could try a trouser press, but I'm not sure that's the key problem. They generally look okay when they're first put on straight off the hanger. It's wearing them that seems to be the problem. Today's shots were taken about an hour after I'd put them on - 40 minutes pottering around the house then 20 minutes walk, other shots are often taken after a further 20 minute walk and a train journey. It could be my ironing,...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Rather warm and sunny: Most excellent
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker * = I secretly (well, not anymore) like espadrilles and Tom's, too. I'd totally wear this. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Pump up the volume, pump up the volume... For me, probably your best look.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba +1....and it looks like Linen. fucking awesome, one of the few looks in this thread I would actually wear without changing anything. Other than sleeve length on the shirt.
The Sequel BDRM 2011 - Return of the Foo
The printer's called. Your profile picture is ready.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Feeling floral Friday: Please let me know when you would like to get rid of that PS. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin pants are RL Purple Label in red and white gingham cotton, Horrible pants, please ship them to me in same envelope as Spoo PS Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Damn this has been a HOT week - >30c + >95%...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 In a posting mood ... if for nothing at all; to prove to MoK i'm not living in a Ghana jersey (between 9-5pm): Great! Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer I've often complained about fun socks. These socks are not that crazy, but they are a bit playful. What makes these work is that they are darker than his pants. I can appreciate fun and colorful socks. However, many people...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I haven't posted a photograph of myself today, so here is a good opportunity. Here I am in pants (or as the Jumper-:foo: would know them, pantaloons) as skinny as the ridiculed Euros: However, since my diet is calorically 95% alcohol and meat, and I'm heaving around big metal plates and so on, the legs (frankly) are spectacular. I mean, check out the line of the left quad underneath my be-ringed hand in...