or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

I like the response to the first post on the Rubinacci Club Blog "Fantastic color combination, great job !!! beautiful idea !!!" Post by....... ADMIN
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Very nice Trini...
I have always thought this, and this is proof. Neo, you are one "Smooth Criminal", love the MJ influence. JP
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay You two look great. +1 Fantastic!
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Text Post Friday: Later: Borrelli long sleeve knit popover and Borrelli linen pants, Stubbs & Wooten espadrilles - B I'm guessing here
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Diggin it. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent I could try a trouser press, but I'm not sure that's the key problem. They generally look okay when they're first put on straight off the hanger. It's wearing them that seems to be the problem. Today's shots were taken about an hour after I'd put them on - 40 minutes pottering around the house then 20 minutes walk, other shots are often taken after a further 20 minute walk and a train journey. It could be my ironing,...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Rather warm and sunny: Most excellent
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker * = I secretly (well, not anymore) like espadrilles and Tom's, too. I'd totally wear this. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Pump up the volume, pump up the volume... For me, probably your best look.